Luckily there was only ONE phone call from the CSO when I was on afternoon phone duty today. The stupid Carol! She was supposed to be on duty with me this afternoon, and while I was rushing to gobble up my food she even told me to eat slowly and any phone calls she will help me to answer too. I didn't even know she went OFF after 2.30pm! WTH! And she didn't even update the staff movement chart! I heard there are conflicts within their team as well and it's giving Wilson headache too. Poor Wilson~
Hmm.. I'm thinking whether to rebond my hair for CNY again. Sometimes I really like my curly hair..but too bad my fringe can never come down when I have curly hair..haha..and curly hair makes my hair more volume too, which is a good thing la. However, many GUYS still prefer me in straight hair and Jessica said I look damn demure and gentle with straight hair. No wonder guys prefer la...my bf always vote for straight hair. Hmm.. I shall see how is my hair condition when it's nearer to the new year.
Majority of the girls prefer me in curly hair though..
Am going to KTV with kun after work tomorrow. It has been quite some time since the 2 of us went to enjoy in KTV. I don't know what time I will OT til' leh..so sad..and sabby will have to leave at 6 sharp due to her final gown fitting at 7pm.
Fri might be going for steamboat with my colleagues! yeah~ haha..but too bad sabby canot go la..
It was so tough organizing this steamboat cos everyone has different knock off times..and OT.
This friday hope really can make it lor!
This fri is also Jerris' bday. I don't really know her la..got to know her through my sister cos she is one of my sister's wedding "sisters" haha. I think they might be going to pub again..dunno whether I will go.
I am getting fatter and fatter! My target to hit 46kg before CNY is sooooo shattered lor! My god~..haiz...
Hmmm..I must enjoy my days before my part-time studies start on 25th! Jiayou~~~~
