Photobucket
Sunday, October 18, 2009 11:25:00 PM

Went out with xiuzhen on fri after work. It was a last minute outing and she asked me suddenly when I walked over to her desk. She was so stressed at work recently, poor thing ... always need to OT and her work seems really tough. Need to understand so many chim stuff.

It was the first time we went out together and it turned out quite well. We went to ION walk walk and each bought tank tops haha. Didn't wanna spend money but there were sales in some shops and I bought 2 tank tops from Topshop and she bought 1 from Pull and Bear.
We went to Wheelock for dinner at the pasta shop and wanted to have dessert at Big O but it was sooo crowded and the waiting time was about half an hour. I didnt have time to wait cos I had to go for KTV session at clementi at 10pm.
So, we bought 1 slice of the cake "Indent Obesssion" and ate somewhere at a corner in wheelock. It was yummy~~~!

Xiuzhen likes xiaogui alot haha..and I think xiaogui may be coming to singapore in Nov (mentioned by my dance school) but I dunno whether it is confirmed la. If he is really coming, I will try to get xiuzhen to go and see him in person! She would be damn happy!

It was the first time I sang KTV after I came back from Taiwan. The rubber thingy in my mouth and the missing 4 teeth really caused some problems in singing! The saliva keep accumulating and I cannot pronounce some words leh! Really tao yan lor! so sad!! :(
After singing, my left side of the mouth was soooo suan~~~
I hope it would be better after i put the braces.

Sat I went to the dance class at 8pm. Was feeling really lazy to go but thought about the money I paid, so I went in the end. Shuling had fever and Lynn had chicken pox! So only left me and michelle because Jiamin also cannot go cos she was held back by work.
The taiwanese instructors were very pro and they danced really well. It was quite hard to follow them and it onli took awhile before we were all sweating all over. Usually we dun sweat so soon when the local instructors teach us leh.

I woke up quite late today and went for my favourite Fish soup beehoon at Teckwhye..yum~~
Then went to suntan downstairs and it was quite hot today! Although tanned for about 3 hours but I still don't look very tanned la haha hard to get tanned one me.
There was supposed to have another dance lesson at 7.15pm but was feeling damn lazy again. I dragged myself to get prepared but michelle suddenly called me and said that her boss didnt allow her to leave becuz she didn't hit her sales target! Shuling on the other hand is still having fever and lynn still got chicken pox la. Jiamin cannot go again..so I didnt go in the end..wasted $70 over...:(

I went out with my siblings and jerry for dinner at Seletar Airbase - The sunset grille and pub. Spent almost an hour to look for the freaking location! We tried the chicken wings at level 3..quite spicy alrdy! Cannot imagine how spicy it is at level 10 leh!!!Next time we shall try level 5 with our parents.
We ordered other main courses too and it was sooo filling~~~!


Photobucket


Yours truly
Photobucket

♥♥儀儀♥♥

DOB: 18061985

Photobucket

Checklist
♥♥ SLIM DOWN!!!
♥♥ Get OVER braces
♥♥ Tattoo
♥♥ NIKE limited edition shoes
♥♥ Pay increment & bonus



Messages





Links

Waner
Jonarie
ZiHui
Eve
Elsie
Michelle
Weiqiang
Weny
Weekian
Weiqi
Jiamin
Yanbing
XiaXue
思岑
AiWeii
Fanny
DIYSimplicity_LED


Archives

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
April 2010
July 2010
May 2011

Credits

designer: !ferris.WHEEL².♥
base codes: DancingSheep