I am not on the "rubber-band" technique, but am on the "lock" technique. I don't know how to explain it but it costs $400 more and according to the dentist, it will take a shorter time to straighten my teeth and it is more suitable for small teeth. I really want to see the results sooner, so that I also know why is my $400 more spent! Lol~
There are more edges that jut out for my braces because of the locks and they are sticking all over into my inner side of the mouth. So irritating!!! Painful too! The left side of my tongue got abrasion quite badly too.. and I had to apply the mouth paste to heal it as well as the wax to put on the jutting out edges and sharp edges of the braces to lessen the abrasion.
I can't really chew yet...on solid food. I know why people has no appetite when they are on braces..becuz the food doesn't taste as nice as your mouth is all covered with metal and you cannot really feel the texture too. Sad Life~~ But I gotta endure! Pleaseee support me!
I want to have a beautiful smile =D QUICKLY! Lol..I knoe it requires patience. After removal, I will be very disciplined to put on my retainer every night for years! (I Hope)
Hmm...this weekend thought of going sun-tanning but I am too packed.
Sat: KTV Session @ Liang Court Partyworld with colleagues 1.00pm - 5.00pm
Dance lesson (Open class) @ DOPE 5.30pm - 6.30pm
Dance lesson (Private session) @ DOPE 7.30pm - 10.00pm
Sun: CPF Roadshow @ Republic Poly 8.00am - 11.00am (Have to reach at 7.30am!)
Gown Fitting @ White Link 4.00pm
Phew~~~~
