Tonight is Halloween Night and it's gonna be my first time celebrating and partying on a Halloween Night! We will be in costumes for the first time too haha! Went to [Masquerade] with Anna last week to pick our costumes. It was crowded and quite fun. Anna's wig is sooo damaged lor hahaha! And the wig's centre parting is v front and v obvious, but I'm sure she will carry it out nice and gothic tonight. She's gonna be Mortisha from Adam's family, and I'm just a dutch milk lady. I don't know what character to be, maybe there will be more ideas next year? I guess I will not be all bloody and ugly hee, cos I still want to be beautiful in the photos. I can even be Ugly Betty cos of my "decaying-looking" braces, lol.
Kun will not be in costume, so he gotta pay lor. I think he is not all that excited about it and he is more of going there with us to protect us and take pictures for us. So nice of him right? Thanks baby! :D U are always sacrificing for our girls' nightout.
Anyway, we will be going to Anna's house to do all the final makeup and dressing up. We want to be at Butter Factory as early as possible, but it will be damn funny and weird cos ppl will be sure to look at us. I hope there will be more ppl in costumes roaming around the streets later.
Office has been ok, quite boring... I have been helping the other sections with their work for days. If nt, I will be sooo bored that I start to go facebook and talk nonsense with Jek. Lol! That day we even played "truth or dare" in office via Instant Messaging. He asked me to walk all the way to his section smiling, and touch the printer and leave. So funny la..when I walked there my Manager called me then I just giggled cos I felt very idiotic. However, I backed out on the second "dare" challenge coz he asked me to go out of the door of my section and enter from his side without bringing my pass! So I would have to dial the bell and say I did not bring my pass. Somemore my face will be shown on their monitor inside and they will be wondering why I don't enter from my door instead. Jek kept saying I owe him this challenge..haha but I really canot do it leh.
Wilson and Edwin will be on reservist next week, and the two new colleagues joining our section are coming on Monday! We have met Jessie so now we are all looking forward to meeting Sabrina! Such a "witchy" name.. :)
Hmm...so bored..waiting for Zi to be done with her nails! She is still waiting for her nail polish to dry and still have not bathed! So hungry leh.... only ate half a BK meal last night.
Was supposed to go downtown east for bbq last night but it rained so heavily that my mum said it was flooded outside so we did not go down. Then, sis and kun and I went to clementi partyworld instead. I hate singing with braces! It just sounded different..everything is different. And it affects my emotions when i sing then will sian.. :(
I hope my teeth straightens quickly...hey teeth, move quickly leh...
I know it has only been 1 week plus haha I am being realy impatient man.
Has been discussing with xiuzhen wat to wear for cpf nite but she said she don't have much dresses. I, on the other hand, have a lot of dresses but I need to roughly know what are the rest wearing so I won't dress til too OUT. Will be going shopping with xiuzhen next sat. I need to find a pair of white heels for my sister's wedding. I found the bride's maid gown last week and I like it very much! It makes me look really slim and elegant! It's not totally white but there are some black ribbons and lacing. It looks modern too :D I don't know whether I should wear it the whole night or change to a more casual dress when my sis change out of her wedding gown.
Shall bring one more dress and decide that night. :D
Sigh...hungry la~~~~~~Faster faster~~~~!!! Zi faster leh! haha
