I really doubt Anna's gonna have enough to spend... she is such a spendthrift! Haha! Singapore alrdy can buy so many things.. let alone Taipei! I need to buy bags (for my sis as well), shoes (for Xz and eileen if possible), CLOTHES, accessories like necklace, earrings, hair clips... facial or hair products and any nice stuff! I wanna buy the whole place for myself!! Haha ..gg mad alrdy.
I also hope I can get to eat at more special places this time..and try the stinky tofu (I try to master up the courage to eat it this time)..and also try the hot spring.
Kun's sis is also joining us last min. She is incredible because she bought 1 single ticket out of a sudden and kun informed me only yesterday when I was in office ( I believe he only knew about it just then). Well..it is not a v good feeling actually but I really hope it turns out well. Sigh..
Mk just told me to buy jeans for him...-___-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will be back on 28th mignight time, but luckily I took leave on the 29th. I will be going for dental appointment on the 29th Sep at 3pm, followed by dance class at 7.30pm.
I think it's time to clean my teeth...and also the main purpose is to consult about putting braces. Yup...I should have put the damn braces since young when sooo many nurses and dentists advised me but I was so scared and refused too..thinking my teeth is alright. Recently sooo many ppl are putting braces and the look kinda cute and younger with it. I think my teeth is damn crooked lor...hope I can get through with it smoothly. The extraction is not gonna be peaceful...sigh..and it is another committment I need to save my money for.
I also want to study next year, probably around July. I have already sent in my application last week and if they ask me for interview in Jan, I will have to defer for the July in-take. I really need to save money for so many things! Braces is $3,500 at the moment, downpayment about $1000 (will try to negotiate) and then monthly instalment at $150. I hope the govt. can subsidize the 40% for my studies. I hope all these things are not too late to act on right now that I am turning 25! Omg~~ Old~~ bt i still feel young la..haha that's why I cannot imagine myself getting married so soon leh..so weird..so many committments..think liao also will dread leh..how?
Oh I also want my tattoo on the back of my neck! Sigh...haha cannot spend extra now also..why is money so important?!?!?!
I am going to consult the dentist on whether I should act on the braces thingy before my sister's wedding or after...because I want to look pretty on that day! I am the maid of honor! I still haven't thought of how I'm gonna sing the song for my sis that day..need rehearsal definitely and need help to put the video to the song (becos my KTV version is the fake MV and I need the real MV to be on screen!) I want to slim down also! Have been jogging quite regularly these 2 weeks and I feel my stamina is improving! Went jogging with Zi last night at the 253 park..we jogged while we chat & I think we jogged quite many rounds at least for an hour before we cool down under a pavillion and continue the chat until dun feel like going home! Lol~!
I will be meeting her and Anna for dinner later after work. Should be going to Lebar again to relax as well..not gonna drink alot today I guess. It's bad for health and figure..hehe~ If only we can have the whole floor to ourselves then we can sing and sing nonstop!
Huichin jus smsed me to meet tomorrow at Bugis with Jess and Sally. Hmmm so many friends gatherings..lol I know I am damn busy with my own appointments and stuff I may neglect my bf. I need more communication with him when I come back from Taiwan next week. I feel we really lack communication!
It's going to rain again..I can hear the thunder...hmmm..I like rainy days... (I know I'm weird)...
