It has been more than 1 week and she is still behaving nicely. Even gw says she totally changed to another person, but when she was on the phone with her husband she is always the same. Damn fierce, I really pity the hubby.
Last Fri my sup talked to her about improving herself because there were some feedbacks. I didn't know he still wanted to bring it up! I was kinda nervous la and a bit guilty... But luckily she was still ok after that talk...even until now.
I am sooo bored... we are getting busy very soon and everyone will be staying back on Fri to check 1000 over letters! Dinner has also been ordered ... gw was saying we may work until the last train service. I hope it's nothiing later than that!
The roadshow is this coming saturday & I believe those who are involved are nervous about what members will ask them. Haha..I am not involved but I guess I will be visiting them a while in the noon after my open house at UNISIM. It's gonna be busy day for me...right after the roadshow I still have 3 hours dance at city hall! Shagged~~ Grace is also involved in the roadshow although she just joined! Too bad..cos she is in the Member's Education Dept. Hmm..talking abt her...haiz...really feel that she is poor thing leh..but how to help? I've alrdy talked to xx..but he is sooo scared to talk truthfully to her! This is being so unfair to her! The longer he drags the worse the situation gets!
Recently I had access to that guy's blog and I was shocked that he wrote so much details about me and some other colleagues! The most shocking is his picture in the blog because he is half naked and seems very muscular and fit! He looks sooooooo skinny and boney in office...Well..he is really weird..but i knoe his family and upbringing doesn't seem that well. I just hope he can get better in his thinking and confidence and the way he carry himself. The internal transfer sitting behind him might be able to help! She has been talking to him alot since she came..that's good for him actually. :) But one day she might get rabbit! Lol~~
Well..u guys must be thinking why am I blogging now? Haha..because we had monitor filters!!! It's a happy thing! yea~~ Can do things more privately but people directly behind can still see la..but they don't care haha!
