I was surprised to see 8 people in the HR meeting room all starting work today. However, not all were from the same department and luckily my department had 3 newbies today. One of them is called Eileen and I saw her on the day I came for interview too. When we went into our office, I saw another guy that went for the interview on the same day as us and he only commenced work last week.
This department is really very very new and I found out that many of them started work this month and those managers and senior executives came about a few months also. Some of the workstations and furniture were still wrapped with the plastic wrappers.
I had nothing to do today and had to do alot of readups and changing of passwords. I dozed off so many times...really cannot tahan and damn tired leh sit there and read nonstop. Lunch time we all went to Amoy Street to pack back the food to eat in the discussion area back in the office. I didn't talk to them because felt that their content was quite lame and I couldn't blend in as well. Eileen also didn't talk haha but I think we two can click better although she is 21 years old and the rest may be nearer to my age. Too bad I am not in the same sub-department as her la..she is in communications and I am in payout.
The good thing is we could all leave at 6 sharp! haha..no more stupid unnecessary overtimes!
Ok..tomorrow gotta go kun's house for dinner with his mum liao. Too long never go over..tomorrow sure say me..and ask me alot of things about my job.. I have to just endure! hhaa.a. actualy is nothig la..but duno why always have such feelings..have to jiayou!
Hope tomorrow time will pass very very fast! Aghghgh got department lunch tomorrow..gotta intro ourselves and they were telling me the manager will ask weird questions and will play games also.
Just let me pull through for the sake of stability, knowledge and money!!!! hahah *Evil Grin*
