I think my luck has become better for real! I must be positive!
So happy I would be able to get out of this terror job next week and go into a government sector! Omg~~ never tot I would be able to get in because I thought my performance was not good during the interview.
I realise things always turns out better when I least expect it.
I am even happier because I would be colleagues with Anna soon haha. Although we don't really work together but we are working under the same government sector!
It's rather amazing to be working in the same place as your closed ones.
After my last day here, I would be going back to help my ex-boss a bit. I also feel quite bad that I did not return to help him. I guess sometimes people have to be selfish. Hmm..but I still owe him ... I didn't know he did a questionaire when they sent him an email and he highly recommended me for the job. So, I may not be offered this job if he did not recommend me so well. Sigh..I hope things turn out well and his business improves soon! Jiayou SP ALLIANCE!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Agghh..!! Went orchard today with sis and spent quite a lot of money (considering I am so broke now.. I really am...)
Sigh..gotta control control..taiwan.. here I come!! Soon~~!!!
