I have been complaining about my job for the last one week from the very first day I started work. I have been crying and tearing alot also...I guess I must be very stupid and silly right? I couldn't control myself.. I kept thinking about how good my ex-company was and how caring and nice my ex-boss was. I also thought about the flexibility and benefits I used to have. I also blamed myself for signing the contract without considering enough! I was too scared to ask for a few more days to think about it. I took half day to go down and sign the appointment letter, so I did not want to go another time. I thought it was a much better environment, the knock off time was much earlier, it's located much nearer to my house, and its a medical group! haha...so yes.. I have been "conned" ~~
Well, I hope things turn out better and better. It just improved slightly today because I had more tasks to do and was busier and more occupied. When I was busy with my work, time passed faster and I would ignore my surroundings and not get so affected. I still left at 6pm while the rest still left around 7 to 8pm. I don't care! Everyday I work 1 hour more for them and my lunch is only 30 minutes.. I hav alrdy worked long enough! My back and shoulder aches more than before now!
Tomorrow is midweek ! Guys who have gmail..can add me at
sherlynn.ccy@gmail.comhah That is the only way I can chat secretly.
I will try to blog more often la..TRY..
OK..gtg..