A few days ago, I was walking to the bus-stop like my usual mornings & while walking the over-head bridge, I saw a lady in a black dress, waiting at the bus-stop. As I got nearer to the bus-stop I realised she is Alvin's current girlfriend! Immediately I tried to walk with much poise & try to look more confident and beautiful ( like want to shine in front of her) and not look at her while walking past her. Hahha~!! :D I think I'm not the only girl who does that!
When we boarded the same bus, it was packed and we were standing side by side. So awkward...not right to look front also, because I will tend to look at the reflection. Had to look to the opposite side. I know she knows about me too, but she only saw me through photos so I'm not sure whether she knows that was me!
Although she moved further in later...but I wanted to know where she alights. So although I was damn tired, I didn't want to take my morning bus-ride nap haha! Finally she alighted at CK Tang bus-stop.
2 days later, I didn't see her on the bus until the bus reached CK Tang stop. Naturally I looked out and suddenly I saw her walking across. It seems like I tend to be more sensitive to her presence.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well...come to think of it, I have not seen kun's ex-gf in real life. Oh! I suddenly remembered I saw her in real life before once..but that was damn far and not very clear too. I knew she likes to ice-skate at Jurong east last time, so there was once I happen to go Jurong East & thought I could just go and have a look & she was really there!
Knowing that she knows how I look & she hates me soooo much, I peeped at her from the opposite bowling place, from the glass door (where there was a few posters so I pretend like I am looking at the posters) hahha..so dumb!
But now she's studying overseas, so...I wouldn't be seeing her!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, it's Thursday now & tomorrow's Good Friday! Can't wait to knock off! I am soo damn tired now....the light is flickering above my boss & it really irritates my eyes & making my eyes very very tired! It's really bad for the eyes! My eye degree already soo serious...! He still do not want to change it! Urgggh~~~ Endure endure!!!!
Enjoy ur long weekend friends!
