Of course I agree I don't know EVERYTHING, but I do know some things for sure.
Firstly, I don't bother how you two ended the relationship.
Secondly, she put her "leg" in it not on purpose & the guy led her to believe she should continue to stick her leg in. Time and time again she wanted to get out! The guy has told her he has feelings for her OK? I am not saying that she is innocent and you are not innocent too...I am just trying to make you understand that it's the guy's fault. You are not to blame fully as well because I know you love him deeply. I feel it is totally not justified when the guy doesn't get a single bit of punishment!
Please be gracious also! When she did not even start commenting anything about you, did not fight back and just accept all these quietly. You are the one "attacking" her all the way. As friends and family, how can I just let this go?
The guy choose to remain a coward. Do you think he dare to face the two of you together?
You are all in his own little play, being his own little puppets... 3rd party can see things clearer.
Since he can do such a thing to both of you, telling you both side of the story...do you think he is afraid to lose any of you? He simply doesn't know how to cherish!
Thirdly, since you do not know the truth (which you admit), why do you think you have the right to slander the other girl? She DID NOT do all those things to hurt you in the first place!
I can tell you I feel blessed for her that she was not chosen by him! I wouldn't congratulate her for goodness sake!
Seriously he doesn't deserve both you girls!
By the way, you said it yourself now that it has ALL BEEN THE PAST, why bring it up NOW?
You are the one who keep mentioning and bringing it up in your blog! DO you think it is OVER? I doubt so..!..if you just let the thing go, do u think all this would continue?! Can you think before you type anything?
And for your information, organisms can exist ANYWHERE, whether you like it or not. Virus is a kind of harmful organism.
Glad you admit that you are a nasty bitch.
Be sure you can just laugh it off!
P.S: But finally, I still hope you can wake up! Both of you girls!
