Photobucket
~*ReLaTiOnShIp IsSuEs*~ (Read if you have time, it's like a story-telling entry)
Wednesday, March 25, 2009 4:16:00 PM

Today's entry title is not about myself...Year 2009 really hasn't been a good year for many people I know. Relationship is one of the hardest thing one will face in life. I know it can be complicated and unpredictable, thus difficult to handle at times~~

I know of this ridiculous relationship issue recently, about this girl called Isabelle. I think she really needs to go temple pray ah...so many crazy people appearing around her!!! The guy is called Richard & there is another girl called pong pong, lol...ask me why? Cos pong pong is poisonous.

Isabelle & Richard are colleagues who are seated side by side in the office everyday. Initially they were both attached to their own partners (yes, pong pong is the gf) but both broke up around the same period. Both their breakups were caused by their own relationship problems with their own partners, and NOT due to the two falling for each other and decided to breakup with their partners. They have been working happily since day 1 and are also good friends, which later turned into another special kind of feeling. Both of them fell in love with each other slowly & got closer as day passes (at least at THAT TIME, I THOUGHT Richard really did love her).

Richard didn't want committment at first because he is someone who likes freedom & treasures his friends. He would spend most of his free time with his friends and I think he spends lesser time with his gf. Another reason is also because he has not settled stuff with pong pong, so he wanted Isabelle to wait on...

Isabelle waited until one day, she told him she felt so 辛苦, and he could just ask her to wait anymore! WTH! It made Isabelle damn sad of course..cried nonstop lor like a 白痴!
After some simple explanation & coaxing, Isabelle was OK again & continued to wait on....Seems like Richard didn't meant what he said. (I also don't know which are those he said and really MEANT IT)

Well...it's a long story and I'm kinda lazy to type. I shall not go into too detailed stuff....

Btw, Richard did tell Isabelle he did not have thoughts of patching up with pong pong because he has feelings for Isabelle. But I do not know what he said to pong pong on the other side, becuz it seems like things got better and better between he and pong pong. They are contacting each other more and more, and lies start to hit Isabelle. Isabelle was coaxed once again into believing him..but ONE FINE DAY........(this FINE day came really quick and sudden)


Richard & Pong Pong are happily together again! Yah...HAPPILY I suppose!!! (does it sound v sarcastic? Anyway I do not know also, and it doesn't bother me! lalalala...!!)
Even so...Richard still gives Isabelle some "hope"

I really pity Pong Pong...although she has the body & maybe she THINKS she has the heart as well..but she is blinded by sooo many things...
Does she think Richard tells her the whole truth? Things told to Isabelle is also not 100% truth.
But all Pong Pong thinks is that Isabelle came into their relationship & tried to "steal" Richard away from her. Is that ALL she can think of????

Calling people ugly and getting all her gang of friends (siding her of course, because they are in their own circle of trust) to comment and discuss like a bunch of witches.
Does she think she has the right to comment on people like that? Yes, no matter what, it's free to comment....BUT please look yourself in the mirror first.

What is it about slandering Isabelle when she already has what she wanted?
Maybe she has nothing to do? No topic to talk about? The whole mind is always thinking about this issue? Or maybe ....just MAYBE...there is just NO SENSE OF SECURITY...~~

Phew~~~ I feel so much better now, letting go all my "FART" ..heh~~
I have to say I am not doing any direct scolding...it's just venting out on my own blog..my own world..it's a virtual world right?:P

I understand it's free for everyone to see online.. so there shouldn't be a right for someone to request you not to blog about some other things just so it helps them but make you miserable...ESPECIALLY when you have no other ways and blogging may be the BEST way for you to let it out and feel better.

Conclusion is :

To Isabelle: Just pick up the broken pieces of your heart & piece it up slowly one by one and move on. There is NO turning back in such a ridiculous situation. Be stronger..and be glad that you are out of the DEEP DEEP SH*T~! Let the lovebirds smell & stink happily in their pile of SH*T.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm..

Yesterday I just found out that my cousin & his gf has ended their relationship of about 8 years! It's really sad to end after such a long relationship, going through so many things together... The saddest part is that my cousin has already proposed to the girl & they were in the midst of arranging all the wedding banquets & customs & stuff.

They are one couple that ALL our relatives think they are GREAT together! I always felt they were super loving & the girl is really adorable and very lovable!....I happen to have some chats with the girl from time to time. According to her, they have some issues also that are rather confusing to me.. I believe she didnt tell me the whole story as well, but I understand.

It is hard for her now..she has to adapt and pull herself together. I do not know how my cousin is taking it butI would not speak to him about this. I'll just act like I don't know.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talk about Happier stuff la!... My DEAR sis is getting MARRIED in DEC this year! Yeah Yeah! Wish them a blissful marraige! BUlly my sister, eat my fist! hahhaa..kidding la~~



Photobucket


Yours truly
Photobucket

♥♥儀儀♥♥

DOB: 18061985

Photobucket

Checklist
♥♥ SLIM DOWN!!!
♥♥ Get OVER braces
♥♥ Tattoo
♥♥ NIKE limited edition shoes
♥♥ Pay increment & bonus



Messages





Links

Waner
Jonarie
ZiHui
Eve
Elsie
Michelle
Weiqiang
Weny
Weekian
Weiqi
Jiamin
Yanbing
XiaXue
思岑
AiWeii
Fanny
DIYSimplicity_LED


Archives

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
April 2010
July 2010
May 2011

Credits

designer: !ferris.WHEEL².♥
base codes: DancingSheep