Luckily I can slp as much as I can tomorrow (provided kun dun wake me too early after he book out from camp!) I only showered around 1 ++ and why? Becuz I was watching the final episode of "Survivor - Micronesia"! So many blindsides! urggh! Very interesting also la!
I thought final EP would be 2 hours special but it was about 3 hours just now!!!
Yea, Monday's another PH! BUt too bad kun gotta be back in camp for his duty.. -_- " LAmez right? Tomorrow can spend one day with him (not full day) before he book in again at night because he needs to be back very early on Sunday morning.
Then! I will be going to travel agencies with mama to try and get our taiwan tickets booked and hotel accomodations settled! I hope we get it done that day because it has been dragging for quite some time..really wanna go this year!
I guess the whole world knows about the tragedies happening in China and Myanmar. The Earth seems to be really angry. All these natural disasters are so serious and they happen around the same time too. I was watching the news just now..really very sad to see them suffer like that. It really made me feel that I am very fortunate here in Singapore.
That day I was asking Joy whether there is any other country other than Singapore which is hazard-free? She said Brunei..but I dun think it is a good place to migrate to lar. =X
Andrew's going to JeJu Island (in Korea in case u dunno) next week! SO GOOD! How I hope I can go! Jeju ISland is a very very beautiful island famous for newly-weds to go for honeymoon. Some parts of the korean show "My Girl" is filmed there too! Really nice lor!!! Envy~~~ I asked him to take more pictures back BUT HE DUN HAVE A CAMERA! How pathetic!
Anyway, he will be gone the whole of next week! So i can focus on my payroll project without worrying abt his presence, whether he will annoy me in any ways! hahhaa.. no la..not so serious
Oh..I believe many ppl has been playing ViWawa right? Kun intro me..and I quite like it (actually only play BIG2 and buy things for my wawa..haha!)
It's going to 3am...and I have been facing the com for too long everyday..eyes really tired and painful EVERYDAY! Need some rest now..
Hey, anyone knows how to solve my blog thing can let me know? (well..maybe now only kun and eve reads my blog...so....hhahaa...nvm)
