Do you all think that the 女人我最大 products are really as good as they say? I am really fascinated by all the super many designs and products they can come out with. Take a look here http://www.payeasy.com.tw/wqueen/ No time to browse now..hehe will browse thoroughly when I have the time :P
I have been super bored at work since the beginning of this month. Help!!!! Too bored! But luckily my payroll is coming and I hope I will be super occupied with the payroll and that the time will pass damn fast! I also cant wait to go make my hair!! Urggh..feeling more and more disgusted abt it. :(
I am very tired also....went to jog ard 10.30pm even though I was alrdy damn tired. Felt like I am falling sick..my period coming also..urghh..feel very hot everyday when I travel to work! Stupid sun! Where is my rainy days!?!
I know many of you dislike rainy days..but i LIKE..So I dun care!
Hmm..i guess I gotta go have an early rest..haha actually not early for some of you. Haiz..very tired ah...byebye..:D Hope I can always blog more often like these days!
Eve: I wanna go try the fish massage thing at Qian Hu Fish farm one day also..hehe..but other than that service, they dun have other things to do there?
