I was supposed to go climb Bt Timah Hill with my parents and sista but didnt go in the end. Was very tired when they woke me up..hmm but nvm lar, i went jogging yesterday. Tonight maybe go jog or later go swim again. I had wanted to slim down and let kun see the difference when he comes back, but i guess it is not working haha cos i never exercise regularly enough. Only started like last week..:(
Tomorrow is monday again and PQ will not be there to accompany me..so boring again..sometimes realli not much work for me to do in the office, damn bored! I hope this week ends quickly...then fri baby will be back and sat the coy will be going to watch "We Will Rock You" at the Esplanade! Then can go out with baby...long time never go out..!
I am just plain bored now..duno wat to blog also...waiting for my mum to buy back lunch for me.
I am thinking of going to Taiwan and HongKong around September with my mum! We are still planning..realli cant wait to go!I also hope to go Boracay Islands with baby after his ORd, I believe it is not gonna be too expensive! That island is realli like a Paradise!
Hmm...duno wat to blog again..i shall go watch Youtube..
