This afternoon went to have buffet lunch at the Vienna located at United Square. My mum and I have been wanting to eat there for a long time, but after eating, I feel that the food is not as fantastic as we thought. I think I ate too much variety and too quick..maybe becos my gastric was not very well before I started eating. So, after that I really felt very unwell..felt like vomitting and my vision was not very sharp..felt giddy sometimes. Went to the toilet and wanted to vomit but nothing came out. I endured all the way home..rested on the bed and took a shower before I felt much better again.
We went to walk around awhile in United Square after the lunch. Went into a shop called "Wild hibiscus" and shopped quite long inside. In the end, my sis bought alot of clothings, my mum bought 2 and I bought 1 top and a hair accessory. Hah...the top I bought was very special to me because I have not tried wearing that kinda top before. I know some ppl might think it looks very "Aunty".."Slpwear"...or "Old"..but nvm lar..just try once. Hope my baby wont think it looks ugly on me ..another style lar.. :P
Hmm..will be gg jogging next tuesday. Actually wanna go today but wasnt feeling well. Monday also cannot becos Mum got Taiji class. Sis and I wanted to join some dance club but I really dont have time and money. She even suggested Kick-boxing, which is very good for slimming down and training the stamina.
Anyway, sis is now at St.Jame's powerhouse's "Dragonfly". She is celebrating her birthday in advance with her colleagues and she has holiday tomorrow becuz it is CHILDRENS' Day! Soo shiok right? tomorrow there will be alot of kids outside..very irritating! Aggh! hhaa.. :P
I went orchard with my sis and jerry on saturday. Jerry and I wanted to go see tattoos at his friend's shop. I couldnt find any nice designs and the design I found online was too "MAN".. I wanted something more feminine and something about my horoscope. So I gave the tattoo artist my idea and he is gg back to think and draw the design for me! I hope it turns out to be really nice and cool! Think I'm gonna put it at the "Love Handle" ba..
Jerry did a tattoo on that day.. it was a Tibetian writing of "Libra", which is my sister's horoscope. It's so sweet of him and it looks really nice and cool. He did it on the inner side of his arm..the place above the armpit..and inside of the bicep. But that place really hurts man..u try pinching a bit and it really hurts! Damn sensitive.
Tomorrow gg back to work..sianz..
When is my baby coming back?! haiz... this coming week I having a break from my part-time studies..and he is not around. :(
Really miss him alot...
Miss his huggiez...His kisses...him doting me...
When he is back, we are gonna go catch movies (sooo long never go cinema)..go makan nice foods...shopping and walk walk...go Sentosa...Take lotsa pictures...go KTV..Go clubbing...
