Damn happy!!! ...so coincidental..my car number was 138 (13th August) haha..
My mum and kun's mum are gg to buy 4D haha..hope it strikes!
Well..the tester this time was much much better too. Not only does he look very friendly and kind, he didn't rush me and his instructions were v v clear.. and what makes me even happier is..haha he is the CHIEF TESTER! Being passed by a Chief tester feels v v good too..haha! I got 10 demerit points..so damn happy lar..but before he wrote the points down, i saw that he got my previous result...42 demerit points. -__- I was kinda nervous when i saw that.
Actually my lesson and warmup today was quite smooth and i wasn't as nervous as before..quite relaxed lar. When I completed my circuit..no strike kerb..haha soo happy la..and when i balloted the test route no. 5 , i was quite relieved too (quite an easy route). Of course I know my change lane still v lousy and he did highlight to me as well. But he also mentioned I was good at controlling my speed and my reaction. Yay! He also said he was comfortable sitting in the car while i was driving..it made me really happy lar! HAha..
Finally, i used almost ONE YEAR ... (11 months to be exact) to complete my driving course. Baby is gonna celebrate with me this weekend ba..hehe..and i am gonna go rebond my hair and try to see if there is another hairstyle to cut. So happy..no need to go back to that damn place..and practice like hell..listen to instructor's nagging and lecturing..But i am gonna still send my dear instructor a "thank you" card.
It's v v late now..i know i am gonna be super busy tomorrow cos my new colleague has came today. Her name is Joy, a filipino. Tomorrow rac and alice are back as well, I knw they must've enjoyed themselves and shopped alot! Wonder if they got anything for me..hehe can listen to their holiday trip story!
Night night!
