~*Gone for a long time*~
I have been gone for quite a long time ... no time to blog.. and tired to blog after work. Unable to blog at work also...
so here are my most recent pics..
~*Outside Indoor Stadium, waiting to see Jacky cheung come for Rehearsal before the actual concert!*~
~*I like this pic alot, haha I look v slim, cos almost half covered by kun. Hmm too dark pic though..*~
~*Mummy (die-hard Jacky fan) and I ..hehe*~
~*The background is pretty*~
~*Jacky Cheung's concert stage decor..very nice! This is the first time i see this kinda decor for concerts. Like realli cater to him only*~
~*Taken at Lido Shaw towers on 28/07/07 - Saturday*~
~*Dad Simpson and moi..wahaha..my skirt is so short..oops!*~
~*Haha, pasted some 3D heart design stickers on my nail after purchasing them that day..heheh love it although look super simple ..haha*~
That's all for now..i gotta go continue my assignment..aggh not much progression!
