Ya..I failed my driving test again. Was quite sad that day, but not as sad as the 1st time..
Basically now I know my weakest is at changing lane and left side judgement.
For those of you who rmb my biggest mistake the last time, i guess i didnt improve at all! I striked kerb at s course and crank course rmb? But this time round I passed at these 2 stations...and striked twice at directional change..-_- lame right? haiz... I was less nervous than the first time lo.. and the tester was nicer this time round. When i change lane at a heavy traffic area, i tend to check the blindspot too long.. haha no confidence in changin lanes..
Nvm.. i admit i really need more practise and to stay even more calm..
Jiayou & wait for my good news sooon i hope!
I went out with eve for manicure session last sat @ Polished Divas located at Bugis Village.
It was the first time I've been there & it was really a v comfy and nice place! I felt so like a princess there..hehe..the service is damn good. We spent almost 2 hours plus there..haha
At the end, she had purple nails and I had glittery blue-black color. :D (Pics are not in this current pc i am using now..sorry)
We chat alot and went to shop around bugis junction for all the facial products and necessities.
Urggh..in the end, I bought my raspberry facial mask and a nose mud mask from FaceShop (haha eve, I got the discount card also liao leh!).
Then she said she wanna go see shoes..so we went to charles&keith...and i spotted a white court shoes..and .....yup, disaster...i bought it! aghh...the more terrible thing is, eve didnt buy lor! haiyoh..:P
It was a nice outing and nice catching up with her..:D
Thanks girl for the manicure bday treat!
Sis and jerry came to pick me up around evening time and headed down to indoor stadium to watch christina!!! So excited lor..! As that day was also the grand closure of the national stadium, the parking lots were all FULL! Many cars parked illegally on the kerbs ..haha no choice.
I saw Jingyi (my pri sch friend) in the toilet before the concert started. Hehe..
Christina is really a powerhouse man! Her vocal is supa dupa Power and HOT! she is damn pretty..and talented. Really admire her alot! I couldnt believe I could hear her sing LIVE! However, I wasnt very High that night..until the end...and the concert ended! It was tooo short! It lasted EXACTLY 1 and a half hours..normally asian artists' concert last 2 hours or even more! She didnt interact much with the audience and kept performing until the end..I wasnt prepared for the ending too..and there was not Encore..
Wel..at least i heard her sing and perform live! Gwen stefani is coming in aug...my sis and jerry should be gg to watch but i am not that interested. I hope Celine Dion or Mariah carey will come one day..hehe like to hear power vocals!
Oooo..next week is jacky cheung's concert!! Woohoo..sure v nice and shiok...my mama gg for the 3 consecutive nights wor! My mum is his biggest fan! haha.
There is this new colleague who joined us not long ago...ok i shall name her Pinky. haha..
Rac is sooo funny lar..she seems kinda biased at her..and actually i also canot stand her most of the time!
Why i name her Pinky? Cos she LOVES PINK!...anything that is PINK as well!
Her dress sense is WEIRD! So is her character ba..haha
She is NOT slim...but sometimes she is sooo "wrapped up" (if u get wat i mean).. And much of her flesh is revealed...:P I shall not go into details lar.very evil..hehe
Oh there is also another friend of mine who recently told me she is pregnant! ..and married alrdy...it all happened really quickly within 1 month. She wanted to invite me but didnt know how to break the news to me..haha I was quite surprised! She and her hubby even gt their own house and gotten their keys today! Omg~ and she is already 5 mnths pregnant! Haha..she is happy-go-lucky pattern..so stil ok for her. They are quite stable also..hmm...
I wonder how come my generation so many ppl are getting married (no matter whether issit shotgun or not). My sis was saying all my friends are married..haha..and none of hers is married?! Anyway, i guss i shall go meet up with her soon..hehe..
ugghh, very late alrdy..my left shoulder blade has been aching since 2 days ago...
my dark rings are getting worst.. . :(
I better go n slp le...next monday gotta start my part-time studies..haiz...tiring days are coming..
