~*Busy Week*~
The busiest week is here again..~ Payroll...Meetings...especially after my appraisal last Thursday, I seem to have much more stuff to do! I am soo tired la..and also got classes.. gotta stay late at work on days that I have not classes too, so that I can complete my payroll on time. I have not been revising my course books too..kinda no mood for it..and not very interested..but i gotta buck up! I think this course I am studying will be able to help in my future, no matter whether I still continue in the business line (I suddenly felt I am much much more interested in medical when I started the course)..haha..not a time for regrets lar..it sure will benefit and somemore free ma..so nvm. I might have a change in mindset and thinkiing too once I complete this course. So we shall see ya..wish me goodluck!Oh ya, I have been asking around my friends..anyone having business Textbooks ?Pls let me know so that I dun have to buy..very very ex! Help!
The prob with the boss is getting better ba..my second boss told me that he has mentioned it to the big boss..so hopefully things will get better. The new male staff so poor thing these days, always kena lectured Loudly by big boss, all of us felt really sorry for him. I managed to console him and made him feel better last Friday. Hehe..he said I am a very kind lady..hahaha :D I never say hor.. he say one :P
Oh well.. I went to Jacky Cheung's concert last weekend. It was SHIOK, GREAT! Cool! He is amazing! Really the "Ge Shen"! I can't believe he's already 46 years old and still so man and handsome..and he performs so well! He showed his sexy moves, his dance moves, his musical moves and singing and acting, his powerful and romantic voice for the ballads and for those majestic and grand songs...he is really a very good singer lar. The Concert lasted for 3hr and 45 mins! Damn long..he sang sooo many songs..and his last song a big off-key lar..poor him..that was only the 2nd night ok? He still had to perform for the 3rd night concert and all the 3 nights, he sang til almost 12am. Hey and keep in mind, he has no guest star to help him so that he can rest for about 15 mins okie?
I went to wait for him with my mum and her friends (and my baby lar..thanks for acc me although I know u are not into such things) outside the indoor stadium at 3pm on saturday. Jacky was going there for rehearsal..I managed to take video of him..but he say cannot take photo. haiz.. initially the spot where I stood was a very very good spot and he was walking towards my direction with no obstruction at all. But....my mum and her frens asked me to go over to their side cos they would be asking him for photograph-taking.. I have to be there to have a quick shot..but it turned out he cannot take..and I moved away from that GOOD Spot..which caused my video to have alot of big heads of other EXTRA ppl...sianz.. -_-"
I even woke up on Monday morning 545am, went to airport with my mum to see him off. She said usually he is very relaxed when it's time to go back..and he would take photo with every single one..But..this time his manager hired 2 security guards (one left and one right of him)...so we didnt have the chance..he looked really blur.. I think all the time he could only hear noises..and his vision also very blur one. Always smile smile nod nod...When he just came down from the bus, my mum and I were very close to him. My mum even told him "this is my daughter, can she take a photo with u later?"..he just looked up a bit and smiled at me with a silly look..haha..like very blur. Then we were gradually pushed away by other crazy fans..haha..I only managed to take some closer pics of him.
We still headed back to work after that, and I had lesson til 10pm still! Damn tired one lor! Haiz..sacrificed so much but never take with him. I wanna go cos I dunno when is the next opportunity I can take with him ma. He like gg to retire liddat..
Hmm...My hair is getting very very messy. Really wanna go salon soon..
Ciaoz..
