Today is so tiring.. do not know why.. I didnt slp v v v late but my throat and nose feels wierd. I feel like I am going to have a fever..aghh..jialat, canot lor!
I was quite busy at work, busy clearing the payroll project for May. My clients are soooo late in submitting their information and I have to change and change, one of them even told me she forgot and I have to rush the change for her cos of this. I was waiting for another client to come to our office to pass me some documents that I need to submit urgently to the bank tomorrow morning. We scheduled 6pm but he told me he can only make it at 6.30pm when he sms me around 5.40pm. I waited and waited & he reached at 7.05pm in the end! Arrghh....Just because of 2 pieces of paper! He didnt wanna courier it to me cos he felt UNSAFE! HAiz..
Anyway, I have booked another 2 revision lessons and a new test date which is on 6th July. I am still checking the test dates regularly to see if there are any June slots available that people cancel by chance. Hmm..still gotta wait another month, I know it's very fast lar..hope I can do it this time round! Andrew told me he took 3 times to pass, Noel and Rac's bf took 4 times to pass! So I am nt THAT BAD right?! Haaha..console myself..:D
We had our weekly meeting.. and Noel mentioned about Consultants should watch their clients and candidates carefully. He also told me that Simon was doing something "funny" behind our backs.. I think it is about the clients. I didnt know anything in detail cos have not been keeping in touch with Simon also. But today, the whole office knew which company he is working in now! It was known that he was working on the same positions that our company is working on. Andrew was not happy and he called his current company to look for him straight! It was supposed to be a gentle warning..haiz.. why are things like that? I think Simon must be pissed off or sad ba...hmm..I hope things will be settled soon
Since I knocked off so late, I called dad to pick me up ard 7.30pm. We had dinner at Beauty World..hmm wanted to have mutton soup but the stall wasn't open. So, we had Bak Kut Teh in the end. Dad also ordered Pig's Kidney, Liver and Trotters..Yucks right? haha.. I never eat Pig's Kidney before and he asked me to try, claiming that it is very tasty and expensive! I tried one piece and immediately I can imagine the raw kidney..eeew..forced myself to swallow lar. haha..
Dad was on the fone on our way home. His tone on the fone was damn fierce..hah. I dunno why must he speak soooo fiercely and in such a rough tone. Later he told me wat happened..then I understand. Haiz..my stupid uncles (paternal side)..alot of problems.
When my grandpa passed away, he left a sum of money for my Grandma and youngest uncle. When my Grandma passed away, she left it with my youngest uncle of course, who happened to be the worst among all my uncles and my Dad. My dad and the other uncles didnt bother how and what he did with the sum of money.. my dad also borrowed some money from him and returned him half. He didnt wanna return the rest because initially, that sum of money wasn't distributed amongs the siblings. My dad wanted to keep this sum of money with him for all the other siblings.. and my youngest uncle still wanted to get all the money back (he wants to count INTEREST Somemore!). Half of the initial sum of money that my Grandpa left for him was also borrowed by someone else, and he still claimed that EVERYTHING belonged to him and he wants it back! Now his business isn't doing well and have been forcing my dad to return that small sum of money from that BIG initial sum he got from my grandparents! (haha i know it sounds really confusing). Aiyah anyways, i think big families damn jialat one..
Phew.. I guess I gotta go shower and call my baby liaoz..:D
Can't wait for his long holiday next wed night to Sunday! Hehe..:)
