Have you watched SPIDERMAN 3??! A must-watch movie! haha..actually it may not be as nice as I feel for everyone but I really liked it and maybe that day the cinema was fullhouse. It was the first time Lot 1 cinema was fullhouse and the queue for the tickets was soooo long until the escalator from the time we entered the cinema to the time we came out.
Spiderman is reallly cool, but Tobey Maguire really doesn't look like someone who can act as Spiderman.haha!
Alot of people told me to watch 200 pound beauty too. They said it is funny and touching and made many ppl cry at the ending..I think I will go rent the vcd when it comes out ba.
Although Labour Day was holiday, I still feel very tired all these days. .. didnt slp enuff ba.. played mahjong on Fri and Sat with my parents and baby. Baby and I both lost on both days to my dad! My dad was the only winner. Haha..I thought I will have good luck after not playing for so long..:P
Hui contacted me recently and she is on a manicure course. I guess Fri I will let her do my nails as a trial first..if i like, I can pay her to do it in future. haha..
Work today is really tired...I didnt slp enuff and it was raining. Such a good weather to slp and also a day after Holiday..damn boring. I changed my specs alrdy..! The vision is a bit uncomfortable..still getting used to the new lens. Maybe that is also why I am feeling a bit headache and neckache etc..
I have also bought colored lenses! Haha..Amethyst and Gray colour! It;s my first time getting colored lenses..kinda excited..haha! Gonna save it til June to wear for my bday! :D
My blog is getting more and more boring I realise.....
Hmm...I still have abt 5 more driving revisions to go before my actual test. Really Really wanna pass just this once!!!!
