Hmm.. now I dunno whether I am suffering from food poisoning or stomach flu. Noel called this morning to check how am i and he told me that Alice, Rachel and himself were not feeling well, all felt like vomiting. I also dunno what caused my illness.. nvm since i am feeling much better now.
Actually wanted to go to Yun nan today cos I cancelled the appointment for yesterday. But the thought of going such a long way just for the hair treatment, I feel so lazy and my body and head are still aching slightly. Think I will just start next next week after my driving test.
I have been eating porridge for days ... yucks! Anyway, I went to buy my porridge jus now and when I came back, I walked past a mother with her son. The son was really young ok? I think still K2 or Pri 1. The son was saying "Mummy, after I study I will go University right? What if I dun go into University?" Then the mum replied "If you dun enter University, then u will go overseas."
OMG~!~! I feel very pitiful for the boy!!! Really!!! So stressed!!!!
I cannot remember my parents telling me about university until I was about secondary school.
I received an SMS from an anonymous number last night, telling me that my appointment to go for the MOVE-IN sales is today at 12.30pm. Hmm.. I was so surprised..hah..actually the sms is from the lace closet online shopping website that I signed up before.
I have re-scheduled the appt to be on sunday 3pm. Hope there are cheap and nice clothes lar...if too lazy i think i wont go also..haha. but since I will be going to pray at the Temple at bugis and the shop is also ard that area, I might just drop by.
Arrghh.. I;m now v bored at home ar!!! Sianz Sianz!!!! Help!!!
