It has been a "TV" day the whole day. After I woke up around 11something, I began to watch the HongKong Drama Series "Angels in Mission", all the way until 7pm. I watched a total of 9 episodes! My mum suggested to go watch "Just Follow Law" at Lot 1 cinema. So, around 7pm we got ready to catch the 7.30pm show.
I must say Fann Wong acted really good! I was quite surprised and very impressed by her daring acting skills. So unlike herself also..! After the movie, we had dinner at CCK park. It was sooo filling..we had kang kong, sambal sotong (Very very big), black pepper beef, sea hum, tom yum soup and sambal stingray!
After I came home, I was watching the Taiwan series "Corner with love" on YouTube. HAha, just stopped so came to blog awhile.
Tomorrow we are gonna have lotsa food for the BBQ, gonna control! Alot of my relatives are coming, including those we seldom see. I feel quite strange that they are coming lar, but nevermind lor so long never see. Hope we can talk more this time.
Too bad Baby not around to acc me.. :( He is gg to outfield tomorrow. Brunei's air is of course not as fresh as in Singapore, and I know the jungle there is terrible. All the living things there are much bigger in size than what we see here. Hope he will endure and be fine ba..I know he sure gg to be low morale.
Oh ya, I almost forgot my family will be going Chalet on the 16th March. Again baby cannot go with me :( Haiz..i have to stick to my brother liaoz..haha he is like my "spare tyre". :P
Arrgghh....since quite a while after I last jogged. I have to buck up!!!
Hmm.I guess I better get back to my shows..:D
