After work on Thursday, PQ, rac and I went "mad shppping" at Bugis! Haha..PQ & I only decided to go on that day itself cos I wanted to see the straw bags. We managed to "drag" rac along cos her bf was unable to meet her haha. Anyway, it turned out to be a very fun outing!
Rac and I have not been shopping "thoroughly" for so long since we stepped into the working life. We were so amazed by the things we saw and our heads were turning left and right, up and down as we walk along the narrow lanes between shops. There were so many things that I would like to buy but I had to control! I saw the straw bags..but alot are the same as wat PQ has haha..i dun wanna get the same one lar..and I am still quite in love with the one I saw online!
The clothes there were realli nice too..I am definitely gonna pull Baby with me when he comes back from Brunei! haha :D
We walked for quite a few hours and in the end, Rac was the one buying lots of stuff! She got 2 bags, a few earrings and her cosmetics! Haa..I got a top from "blossoms" and PQ didnt get anything. I guess she wasnt very in the mood of shopping leh..she looked so moody..:(
We all had Oyster Mee Sua for dinner at a small shop near the ICON. The food there were quite ex and not worth it, we hesitated for a very long time and even wanted to leave the place after sitting down and looking at the menu. Felt very bad lar, then just eat..tasted not bad..so-so only.
Then PQ and I bought drinks from "The Rockery" and we had a chat while drinking.
By the time I got home was alrdy 11.30pm..didnt wash hair..haha packed bag for my chalet the following day and went to slp ONLY AFTER SOME ONLINE SHOPPING! haha..terrible right? I am hooked!! Help!!!
