Tomorrow is Wednesday, it's the midweek! I really cannot wait for Fri to come! I've always loved Friday and longed for Friday, but I am really very very excited about this coming Friday!
Baby will be back and I guess we will meet for lunch. I need to pass him his ATM card to buy his PSP with his army friends lar..Hmmph~ Thinking of this, think he like anyhow spend ALL his money lor. In NS alrdy so broke liao..still spend like this...aiyah but he just came back from 3 weeks of TORTURE..let him off this time! :D
My bank acc is also drying up .. spent too much this month lar..!
I really want lotsa stuff..Hehe I have some plans for this Friday..so excited!
Bro downloaded the game "Audition". He tried playing last night, so funny lor..cos it is quite hard to press all the keys in such a short time so that the character can dance to the steps.
I stil think o2Jam is more fun!
Met Huaming at Lot1 when I was having dinner with my bro. He was so DAMN SKINNY!! Then he said "Ya lor..so skinny leh how? I wanna gain weight leh...teach me how leh! You are almost succeeding.." !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So Angry!!!!!!! But I looked like I didnt mind what he said...Haiz.. :( So sad..
Well, I cannot reveal my plans here yet cos I am afraid Baby will read it on Friday morning while I am working. hehe..updates soon! :D
