I just came back from a mini 4e1 class gathering! Hehe..I didnt tot of gg at first but after gg, I felt it was rather fun! I managed to catch up with Yingying and also talked to Shuling and Shihua! I think I talked more to them today than when we were in school. Amanda also went, but as usual, I can't seem to have anything to say to her. :X
After work, I had driving lesson at BBDC and yuan came to pick me up after that. We went to eat dinner at Kim San Leng and then headed to meet the rest at Brewerkz. Brewerkz closes quite early, so after a while, we headed to Coffee Club which closes at 4am!
Had quite a chat and funny talks until most of us were almost knocked out..some enduring..haha..We left around 3 plus. I am quite tired now lar..but still chatting with yuan..haha
tomorrow kun will come and hug me slp..hehe..so i can just wait for him.. :)
Very long no hug him to slp liaoz..Hate ARMY!! Arrghh..He could actually book out today at 3pm BUT he kena GUARD DUTY! Sucks!
Well anyway, work was boring today and quite busy too cos I was rushing my payroll so that I dun have to bring work back to do over the holidays! And I made it! ehhe :D Everyone has no mood to work also.. Andrew gave us red packets and mandarin oranges too. Then, we went for tea break at YaKun and had some dim sum..yum!
Chinese new year is finally here..this is my favourite festive season because there are a few days of holidays instead of that pathetic 1 day. haha..and I will also get ang pows and gather with relatives and friends..really fun and nice!
As usual, I will be charging my camera's batt to full and take lotsa photos..hahhaa! Yeah!
Hmm..head a bit aching liao..have been looking at the screen whole day...better end now..:D
Tkcare all! and hope u guys enjoy ur new year and get lotsa ang pows!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
