I'm now at Baby's house and he is bathing..
Hehe, anyway.. I had my virgin manicure done jus now after work at "Nails in Vogue" at Junction 8!
The manicurist, Yanti, was really good and pro! I love my nails now but they said it is still too short and looks cute lar..like short short but I painted hot pick! hehe.. go all out lor!
But v sad cos I had to go to the loo after that and I was wearing jeans. When I unzipped, one of my nails a bit spoilt! arrghh!
Baby so good lor..he treat me cos he say he wanted me to go manicure and he is happy to see me happy and having nice nails now! hehe.. cannot imagine, this is my first time to keep nails longer a bit in my 21 years! The manicurist was also announcing that she had a virgin nail as customer ..haha
Well, baby wanted to shave his hair at the side to make it more style..but we were sooo clumsy and of course nt pro enough. I felt we had screwed up..hai..feel so sad about it but he is still so happy about it.. :(
Hai.. hope he is realli ok.. Dunno how to save the damage i've done leh.. :(
Will be leaving soon to Lot1 play billiard or pool soon cos he just came out from the shower..
gonna go meet yuan and rs..:P
Monday gonna be busy..ahh..
