Photobucket
~*POP from BMT - 9/9/2006 (Saturday)*~
Tuesday, September 12, 2006 10:48:00 PM

~*POP from BMT - 9/9/2006 (Saturday)*~

Baby finally passed out from BMT! I went to his POP parade on sat morning. I had to wake up at 6.30am (earlier than my usual days when I had to work!) & meet his bro and mum at Bishan at 8.00am. I was late for 10 mins! Omg..~ haha..His sis' bday was on Sunday, so I bought a GOLA bag for her. I had breakfast with his mum and bro at the coffeeshop nearby before taking his bro's company van to the camp at pasir ris. I had wanted to escape having brkfast with them but didnt know they actually overslept too..haha then had to eat tog afterall.. -_-" We only left Bishan around 8.40am and reached the camp at 9.05am! The parade started at 9am and when we reached the tent, the recruit had alrdy marched out and did some "stupid" actions..haha..I know I am bad..but they were so funny lar. :P We spotted Baby and he looked sooooo damn shag cos he had just walked 24km the night before and didnt slp much. He so poor thing lor..can see his face like “dying”. Hehe..but I could see him looking at me when he saw me..hehe :D
The parade only lasted for about an hour and when we went to put his jungle hat for him, he was sweating nonstop and very smelly! Heh..we took some pics (gonna upload when his sis return me the camera). I saw someone I know too! Kaixiang and Yixiang! They were the twins during pri. School but they couldn’t recognize me at all and we kept having eye contact. I didn’t dare go over to talk to them cos I was afraid Kun’s mum might be unhappy or whatever..hahaha..think too much la me..:P

Anyway, we left the camp around 11am and went to eat Roti Prata at Jalan Kayu with his uncle. I was not hungry at all lar..was feeling damn hot..just sat there and rot..haha!
After that, we went back to his house to rest and then came out again at 1.30pm with his bro. Went to pick his Sis up from tuition and headed to Paragon to buy Hp for her. We walked for quite some time at the M1 shop and also went over to Taka Teleshop. In the end, she decided to get the Samsung super slim x820 for $218 with upgrade and 2 year plan. It’s really a nice phone..all Samsung phone designs are very cool and stylish. Was also thinking of buying one for baby but now v v broke lar..hah!

When it was “couple” time, we went to Suntec to shop for my Lingerie at La Senza! Haha..Baby insisted to buy for me lor and ended up spending near to $100 there!!!!..haiz.. Then I bought 2 tops for him from Topshop and also a gift for Eve’s bday. I cannot say what here cos she reads my blog! :P Eh girl, dunno u like anot leh..hope u do lor..think quite suitable for u. :D

We had dinner around 5pm at Marche. It has been soooo long since I last ate there. We ordered a Yummy Mushroom soup, Pizza, Vegetable, Rossti and Root beer. It was soooo filling and we were both v v v vv full.

Went home after that and Baby was starting to feel sleepy and tired. We took the train to Jurong East but that train ended at AMK. So we decided to alight at Bishan to wait for the next train. When the next train arrived, Baby dropped his bro’s spare phone (his bro forgot to take from him) and the casing opened and the batt pack slipped and dropped into the MRT track! I didn’t know about it until we got into the train. It was too late to go out..we discussed for quite some time before heading back to Bishan station again but never see the batt pack leh..very sians also .. so we just went home lar..We bought a new imitation batt the next day. Baby was sooo tired that he knocked out very soon after bathing and we slept around 11pm I think and woke up ard 6.30am! Urggh..he woke me up lor!! :P

We had breakfast wit my parents and accompanied them to buy groceries from the market for curry that night! Yummy!
Went over to his house for lunch at around 3.30pm and left again around 5pm to meet his buddies nearby. They were talking about army stuff for hours and I got sooo bored lor but nvm lar cos they long time never meet and buddies somemore..sure talk about army stuff..:P Almost fell asleep though..hahaha

Rong drove us home to cck but he was not familiar with that area at all! So we got lost in the end and took 20 mins extra to find the way.
Baby was to book in by 2.00am so he still had some time to acc me..he wanted to put me in bed before he left. Actually I wanted to sponsor him money to take cab so that he can leave around 1 something instead of 11 something to catch last train. But nevermind lar, I also damn broke and he say he wants to reach early to rest.
I fell asleep on his chest for 1 hour plus and the posture was really bad that I am having stiff neck since Monday!..Now still not recovered..urgghh..Feel so terrible..

I miss Baby everyday..cannot stand myself sometimes..always ask him to quickly bookout..hahaha when I know he cannot!..:(


Photobucket


Yours truly
Photobucket

♥♥儀儀♥♥

DOB: 18061985

Photobucket

Checklist
♥♥ SLIM DOWN!!!
♥♥ Get OVER braces
♥♥ Tattoo
♥♥ NIKE limited edition shoes
♥♥ Pay increment & bonus



Messages





Links

Waner
Jonarie
ZiHui
Eve
Elsie
Michelle
Weiqiang
Weny
Weekian
Weiqi
Jiamin
Yanbing
XiaXue
思岑
AiWeii
Fanny
DIYSimplicity_LED


Archives

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
April 2010
July 2010
May 2011

Credits

designer: !ferris.WHEEL².♥
base codes: DancingSheep