It was my Sister's Uni Graduation Ceremony on Monday 24/7/06. My whole family took leave to attend except my Bro cos he had to go to school for lessons. The ceremony was supposed to start at 2pm and my sis was supposed to reach at 1pm. We came out from the house only at 12.45pm and she was very panicky. With my dad's driving speed and skill, she managed to reach there on the dot. HAha..but so many others were late too..it's always the case.
Anyway, Sis looked really smart in the graduation robe. She looked kinda cute too..hehe! I think my dad was rather proud and so was I, because she is the first on my dad's side of relatives to get a DEG! I know it's not bery big deal..but we are happy lar :D
The ceremony was boring of course and finally we were able to go out to have the buffet for the guest. I was sooo hungry and the food was all GONE! Agghh..! all that was left was smashed potatos and steamed pasta..and some sausages. :(
I became my sister's personal photographer, taking my camera and following her around to take pics with her friends. I realised I wasnt the only poor photographer, because all her friends each have their personal photographers (their sis and bro). haha..We even went to NIE to take pics ..and by the time we finished the photo-taking session, it was around 6pm. I was EXHAUSTED and hungry!!
We went over to Ann's house for "Lui cha"..yummy! Anyway, "lui cha" is a hakka dish, with rice and a huge variety of vegetables mixed with the fragrant soup. I had 2 bowls! And was full like hell! My tummy was soooo bloated lor! I am getting so fAT! :X
