Although it is only 1 day that I have not seen Baby, I can feel the misses when he go for field camp already. Well..I will be seeing him again tmr afternoon.
Will be meeting Eve for Brunch and hopefully Baby will be able to meet her. Of course I will hope one of my goodie friends can meet him lar..somemore it is Eve, cos we are OLD OLD friends and she's also my nu er..haha!
Anyway, I think we are very fortunate alrdy..
One of my friend's bf actually has a brain tumor which happens to be malignant too.
He is gonna have his chemotherapy on Monday. I know my friend is gonna be really really worried abt him and since she just started her new job this week, she didnt have the mood and heart to REALLY work! She told me that her boy is very very strong and optimistic. Has been cheerful, happy and did not even get frustrated or sad or angry or anything. I guess he just wants to recover asap and does not want the people around him to get too worried and sad over it too.
I really admire his spirit and courage! Just hope that he will recover asap!
Work was good today...=)
Went to have dinner with Noel and Simon at "Curry Favour" near City Hall MRT station.
They both had the yummy curry while I had salad and a soft shell crab side order. I wanted to slim down ma..haha..but we each had 1 bottle of Asahi beer..so that will make me have beer belly!!! Urgghh!
They were meeting our clients around 8.30pm, and since we still have so much time, we went to chill out at "IntroBar" under Westin Hotel. When they have arrived, we went up to New Asia Bar on the 74th storey to chill and get our seats.
I waited anxiously for the fireworks display at 9pm, but it was tooo crowded at the window and my view was blocked!!! Aggghh!! WAlked off awhile and decided to go back to see the finale..haha.. at least some gentlemen (hmm he touched my waist..so mabbe not gentlemen) gave up his space for me..hahaha!
The fireworks today was super nice! haha..at least nicer than the first 2 I went..haiz..guess gonna miss the one tmr night by France. Feel kinda lazy and wanna spend quality time with baby.
Well..I went off around 10pm when my dad came around to fetch me..haha luckily he was on the way home BUT ... I felt so terrible after seating his van..cos his driving makes ppl "van-sick". Can make ppl puke and their faces to become pale when they alighted.
Gonna go off and hope I will enjoy the weekends with Baby..!! Haiz...miss him so much!!! haha..sorry guys.. :P :P
