Went jogging with Jason in the evening around the neighbourhood, from my house to Yew Tee and back. I have not been jogging for a very long time, and somemore I am jogging when I am just recovering slightly from my illnesses (I still have bad sore throat). Anyway, I was almost out of breath and strength but Jason kept encouraging me to jog somemore and I did but only a little bit more lar..haha really cannot take it anymore. Now my legs are aching ...urgghh!!!
After that, we had dinner at Lot1 foodcourt and I saw HuiQi(from my sec sch). She changed sooo much! I remembered she was more of a "bookworm" and "guai ger ger", but now she looked really stylish and pretty too! hehe..:D Jason tot she is pretty too.
Hmm..Jason got himself a new pair of slippers from Bata..nice! Then we went to play pool and after sometime, we met kahbee and yuan there too. It was a v fun game with Jason lar, we kept laughing and played at a fast pace too. Good game!
When he had to leave, I joined yuan's grp and there was Rs and his gf too! Surprised to see them..but glad too lar. At first when I saw Rs, I dunno why but just had that happy feeling and wanted to give him a hug! haha..jus a friend hug lar..realli very long never hangout mar..of course will miss this good good angelfriend.
After the game, we went to have supper at some HongKong restaurant at Clementi. It was the first time I took Bee's car and I find that she is a smooth driver..and quite skilled also! hehe! I wonder when I can get a liscense..haiz..no money..this month going broke again..so sad :(
Anyway, Baby gave me a surprise call today!!! So happy to hear his voice! When I got a missed call and saw that the no. was an unknown no. I was very irritated lar..dunno whether to call back but I did, and luckily I did!..haha..when I heard his voice, I couldn't believe it..cos his friend brought hp there secretly and they had to use it v v secretly and only for a v short period of time. haiz..... I know I can hear his voice again daily from Tuesday onwards..but still cannot see him til sat NIGHT!! Arrghh!! Night time leh!!! Hate NS!!
Well, dunno wat to do tomorrow. Guess I shall be staying at home to slack.. I wanna start work real fast! haha..cos then tuesday will be here soon. :)
Work has been kinda mundane recently..I'm so bored of doing data entry and I know it is neverending..haiz.. then the research thingy also v boring sometimes. I think I'm gonna really try to ask them to teach me more things and maybe pluck up my courage to do some phone researching, if not, I will not learn man and I surely dun wanna fall too much behind of Alice when she joins.
Sianz lar..gtg...
