Photobucket
~*Surprises!!!*~
Friday, July 07, 2006 11:30:00 PM

~*Surprises!!!*~
Baby gave me a very good surprise (like he often does) on Wed. He was supposed to have guard duty on Wed and they will all have an official off day on Thursday prior to their start of BMT life.
So, he would book out on Thursday morning 8am til 9pm. I was looking forward to that day and even lied to my current company and managed to push my commencement date to be officially today! haah.. :D
I still went to the training on Wed and went to meet my mum for dinner at Lot1 after that.

Baby was very free and was able to talk on the phone. I was having dinner and he kept msging me whether I am waiting for my food, whether I have finished my dinner etc. He said he has some good news to tell me..I wondered wat but didnt wanna have too high hopes in case.

On my way home, I was rushing cos I wanted to call him first thing when I reached my room. I placed all the stuff we bought from NTUC on the table and rushed to my room. When I opened the door and on the lights, I saw a dark figure sitting right in front of me! I just SCREEaaaamEED and closed the door..hahaha I know I am silly..
I was just soooo shocked and was scared also at that moment...My mum came over to ask wat happened and I said there's someone in my room. HAha!
It was Kun!! My babyKun!...OmG~ I couldnt believe my eyes lor..haiz..he always surprise me de..so happy :D
But I know when his BMT starts, I will not have suprises alrdy..he even got his schedule and he wont be able to book out for 2 of the weekends during his BMT training. :(

Anyway, we spent our happy time together from Wed all the way til Thursday night! Hehe..
Went to Jurong Point to makan and shopped for my office attire. He wanted to get a matching pair slippers no matter wat ! aha..so cute..we searched all over but didnt get any in the end. Initially he was so despo that he wanted to get the girly design but I didnt want him to wear that just becos I like it. :D
I also bought a cool green surfing bermuda pants for him..hehe looking forward to see him wear when we go to the Beach for the first time in the near future I hope.

I'm gonna see him again tmr..I will go fetch him at WhiteSands. Gotta be earlier this time and get him his "Liang Tea".
Later will be thinking wat to wear..wonder why I always get so excited when I'm meeting him. I have to plan wat to do for tml too..hope everything goes as I planned.

Hmm..Btw, today was my first day of work. Was very tired, inputting and updating the database the WHOLE day! Can u imagine!? I was focusing on the screen for sooo many hours..my head very growing bigger and bigger as each second passes. -_-"
The office was damn quiet...TOO quiet! I kinda miss the phone ringing..the noisy envt where everyone was sooo damn busy and talking with their candidates or clients. I think I gotta on some light music next week, if not I cannot survive! My lips were not apart from each other for hours as well..cannot stand this leh! haiz..

One thing cool about it is the working location because it is at Raffles Place Caltex House. The place is cool cos whenever u need to enter the building, u need to enter ur pin no. given and then press ur index finger against the sensor to read ur finger print. cool right? I also have the office key and usually I will be the first to reach and open the room.
The place is much more classy than Jobline lar..I think I have to bear with the silence and maybe get used to it or bring some music ba.
Let's see whether I will be slowly trained to become a Consultant doing headhunting as well..hehe..that will be more fun I guess.

Gotta Ciaoz..go do mask and use Uzap liaoz..getting uglier and uglier..:(


Photobucket


Yours truly
Photobucket

♥♥儀儀♥♥

DOB: 18061985

Photobucket

Checklist
♥♥ SLIM DOWN!!!
♥♥ Get OVER braces
♥♥ Tattoo
♥♥ NIKE limited edition shoes
♥♥ Pay increment & bonus



Messages





Links

Waner
Jonarie
ZiHui
Eve
Elsie
Michelle
Weiqiang
Weny
Weekian
Weiqi
Jiamin
Yanbing
XiaXue
思岑
AiWeii
Fanny
DIYSimplicity_LED


Archives

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
April 2010
July 2010
May 2011

Credits

designer: !ferris.WHEEL².♥
base codes: DancingSheep