I have curls now! HAha I think I look quite different and I will slowly miss my long straight hair lar but nvm cos I think it is really time for a change after so many years of the same boring long hair. -_-" I finally got the courage to perm it for my 21st birthday...I hope it does not look ugly to the others.
When I just permed it, I thought I looked really Kawaii ne..haha! Serious! But then, now the curls and the style is not as nice as when I just finished the perm. So, look a bit messy now..I know some ppl wil think I look older lar..but nvm lar..:P young at heart can liao..if I get too many negative comments, I will switch style again lor..but not so soon lar.
I admit curls need lots of maintenance wan..wah seh I am soooo broke now lor..cos I bought their products..if dun have those, I think my hair will not look nice. so bo pianz... :(
Have to sacrifice for beauty~
I need a job noW!!!
hahaha....
Anyway, going for the interview tomorrow.. I didnt study at all today except for browsing through a while just now. Really no mood liao lar..and cannot remember anything. Haiz...I think I will just be myself and try to answer watever I can. Maybe they will just hire me cos they are comfortable with me ? Haha I think they are willing to guide and teach me lar..
A bit worried about the night shift thingy..cos if it falls on a weekend when Baby books out, I think we will feel very damned!! Urrghh..but i think it is okie lar..haiz..
have to sacrifice right ?
Amanda also told me if I want to work in bank, she can intro me into her OCBC ..easier la through her. I dunno leh...scared to work in bank, heard it is quite hard although the salary not bad. Haha again I know have to sacrifice lar..-_-"
Shall see how it goes after tmr's interview..maybe I can get to see Erma..
Oh and I shall meet waner tomorrow..ahhh..havent buy present for Erma too..and yw. But yw never reply whether she is coming to my bday chalet!!! Agghhh! Have sent her sms and also email through friendster but still no news from her. Dunno where is she now.. ???
Oh and I guess I might be meeting Joel on thurs. He is back from KL for a week just to attend Herwin's commissioning parade! What great friends right ?!??! Impressed...hmmm
He will be going back to KL this weekend..so only these few days to meet and catch up with him ba..think he is working long-term in KL le.
WHoa..everyone has their different paths now...and I am now jobless...i feel soooooo useless lor..haiz...
Feeling super tired liaoz...sat around 8 hours in the salon!!! Can u believe it!!??! I was soooo bored to death if not for my sis...i would have "died" haha!
Of course I didnt just do the ceramic perm, but I also did touch up for my colour and rebond my top part.. and treatment and cutting..
I know again...have to sacrifice...haiz..hahhaa
I miss my Baby again...I miss him everyday!!!
He called just now but only managed to chat around 20 minutes or less...so sad! :(
The time is just not enough..!! It is only the 4th day I think..going to the 5th!! haiz...I cannot le leh..someone help me!?!?!? I know I am occupied these days...but I know I cannot occupy myself like that 24/7...unless I get a job.
I really think 24th june is far far away....help me!!!! I know it is JJ's concert as well right ? So I know those who are going to see his concert will also hope that day comes soon and quickly! Help me pray as well ba~!...haiz..I think I am going mad....
** shall post the pics when I am free...for now, i shall go miss my baby...haiz... :(
