I have been very hardworking in job-seeking recently. No news have came from medical industries but those office administration posts seem to get back to me real fast. I had went to a few job interviews for the past 2 days. Among those, I was most interested in SP-Alliance, be it the environment, ppl, job scope or the salary. I thought I stood a very high chance as well cos I spent 3 hours for the whole interview with them, and we even had lunch and talked and laughed. (I know it's rather strange)
I was going for another interview after theirs and they encouraged me to go too. THey said that I should go and think about it and let them know on Monday. Do you know that today is just Friday?!
They called me up earlier on saying that they were waiting for my call but I did not call. Thus, they have filled the position! They have not confirmed with me before doing that! Furthermore, they have agreed to let me get back to them on Monday! What the hell! I was really very very sad about it cos I was putting very high hopes on that! The world outside is really not easy at all, I just felt very injustified! Angry also..haiz..disappointed.. :(
I thought I can start work real soon and bring in some bacon for the family soon. Dad was just asking me whether I have enough to spend and I can ask from him if not enough. I was thinking I wont need to ask from him de lar..haiz...
I am so tired of all these interviews, job-seeking, rejection, failure..running around outside, spenidng hours of time to interview and be fake..haiz..
Now I really understand the toughness for job-seeking in Singapore! Everything has to be fast..decisions have to be fast..but so fast how would I know whether I made the right one ?
Polyclinic kept calling me to help out..but i cannot possibly work as a parttime forever right? Ive seen their advertisment online looking for perm staff. I can definitely fit the bill but I wonder where they will post me to. Haiz...
I think Monday I should have news from Prudential but if they offer me the post, I dunno whether I wanna take it up becos the salary is a little low. I would like to ask for a higher salary but I am also afraid that the job will also be taken up if I am so choosy. haiz..
The job through Recruit Express is a HR Assistant at NUH. That will take around 2 weeks time to get back and apart from that, if successful, I need to pay Recruit Express $50! If I quit within 3 months, I need to compensate 80% of my salary! So scary! And I hate the ppl at Recruit Express...sucks attitude!
Arrghh..so fedup..
