I woke u p at 2pm .. it was only when mum knocked on my door, if not, I dunno wat time i will wake up too. hehe~
I had maggie for lunch again before meeting Eve at CCK platform. We had to meet Jason's friend, Jiawei, at Boonlay when we reached. I only know Jason told me he is driving a black Mitsubishi car..
Before we boarded his car, we stepped on the soil and made his carpet dirty. We were so sorry about it haha...ride his car to go to the parade but made his carpet dirty. oops!
We reached the parade and got seated around 4.45pm and the parade starts around 5.45pm!!! We sat there and chat for one hour and FINALLY, it started. We took some videos and photos..tried to look for Jason and Yisheng. It is easy to see Jason but from where we were sitting, really too far to see yisheng. It was quite funny to see Jason march, esp when he marched up the stairs and saw us, his eyeball looked at our direction and tried not to laugh hah!!


~*Can you locate where is Jason Lee Li Yang?*~
The parade was OK...we waited and waited..until finally we were allowed to go down to the parade square to take photos with them. Saw jason's parents and also yisheng's mum and gf. I even saw HErwin!!! Haha..i almost forgot they are all graduating at the same time..actually also got Desmond and Caleb but it was too chaotic and crowded and rush..cannot find them de. I also saw Rencheng..so coincidental, he was there to see his friend too.









~*Look how tall is Herwin!!!!*~
After the parade ended, they brought their parents to have dinner and we had to leave haha..poor us.
Jiawei saw 3 of his friends there too and they went to orchard for dinner.
So, Eve and I had dinner together at Jurong east, at a newly opened Korean fastfood restaurant.




The food was not bad and VERY VERY FILLING...cos the rice portion was really alot alot!!!
Long time never see and chat with Eve, actually quite happy. haha..
Her dad came later to drive us home..
Hmm...by then, Baby also gave me a call...but the call lasted sooo quickly...time always flies when i tok to him or when i am with him. :(
HE had to hang up and go for his water parade ...
And i am now watching the Hongkong Drama Series VCD alone...in the living room...
So alone...
