Photobucket
~*Happy 21st Birthday & Happy Father's Day*~
Thursday, June 22, 2006 12:17:00 AM

~*Happy 21st Birthday & Happy Father's Day*~

I am late for 3 days to blog this entry and I guess it's gonna be a long one. Anyway, 18th June 2006 is a special day for me and my dad cos it was my 21st birthday and also Father's day! Yay, I can watch R(A) shows now haha but as if they are all very nice. I just want to experience it but I know I will get my IC checked everytime I watch.

Anyway, Saturday the 17th, I was woken up by Alvin at 10am cos he had to pass me his Sister's IC and NTUC membership card for the registration of the chalet. My whole family prepared to set out in the morning. Actually we planned to eat together but Mum & Dad had to go to Fajar to take Daddy's specs while Jerry and Sis had to go to Woodlands to look for Jerry's bro to borrow something. So, we went separate ways and of course bro and I went with Jerry and Sis cos we wouldnt want to sit behind my Dad's "rocky" and "shaky" van. We will puke after the long journey I tell u!

We met straight at Pasir Ris Costa Sands resort & I was the one to check-in at the registration counter. The person at the counter took such a long time I got quite impatient! Luckily, the other staff came out at the right time and served me!

We checked in and unpacked some of our staff, got everything in place and sat down to watch TV. -_- We were so used to staying at home and we watched TV there!!! Mum couldnt stand it haha..and said the purpose to come here is not to watch TV. We didnt have anything to do as well, Sis suggested to play Mahjong. Bro couldnt be bothered and his @_@ were FIXED at the TV, so the rest of us carried on lor.

My luck was damn bad! I was the Bday girl and I think I became the Santa Claus! I kept giving the winning tiles at the beginning and my Sis kept winning! My role was later taken by my Dad..haha I guess we were really unlucky in Mahjong that day even though it was supposed to be our day.

Soon, my friends started coming so I stopped playing. I was in the toilet Shitting when my first batch of good friends came! I was surprised Jason, Eve, Ys, Peiwen and Royston came so early at 5 something. Sylvia, Huaming and Te Sheng came shortly after. I had to entertain both sides which was kinda difficult lar. Huaming they all only stayed for around half an hour and had to leave to go over to Aaron's side at East Coast. I think they are really nice to drop by even though only for a short while lor, and even had to make the trip to East Coast Costa Sands.

We took peektures and chatted until the buffet came. Ys and Pw also went TMM for a long time, dunno where they went. Jinxian and Jiaqian came after an hour or so, followed by Zhiqin! He also stayed for a while only and Eve & I didnt know wat to talk to him about. It was kinda wierd to see him and he is still so small size!Anyway, I really appreciate him for coming. :)
Erma & yw came later, with yw's friend Victoria. I dunno why they are the only ones I hugged that night, it will be so weird to hug my sec sch friends even though we should be closer. Guess we just dun have that practise ba.
Yw still looked as sweet and my Mum said she looked like mixed blood. At that point of time, I was also very distracted with entertaining the different grps of ppl and I was sweating like a pig, running here and there and I didnt care abt my hair getting messy or sticking to my yucky neck! Anyway, I still felt like I got nothing much to talk to yw even though we have not met for 1 year. As for Erma, of course I always have something to tok to her about lar! She's my makcik! haha

I was also very excited when I saw Rs with his gf (Xue er). Hmm but they v bad cos they sat at one side when we prepared 2 stools for them to join. They even sat there for hours even though we kept asking them to join us. -_-"

Weehock and Xx were not present yet, but I wanted to cut my Bday cake alrdy cos many of them were leaving. Hock just came back from Malaysia and XX still at home, so I had to go ahead. My cake wasnt very big but it looked pretty! haha..the words were so cute and there were strawberries surrounding the cake.

When all of them was singing me the Bday song, I was really v v v v v v v touched. I couldnt look at their faces directly and had to keep my tears in my tear hole. I was just very happy all my good friends were able to come and celebrate wit me, just that the missing person is Kun. If not, it would be whole. Talking about Baby, he called me at 9 something as usual and sang me a bday song. I know he was also sad that he couldnt be there.

Well, I wanted to take peektures first before cutting the cake and destroying the pretty cake. Dunno why I couldnt control myself when I talked to Yw, esp after she hugged me and told me that she was so touched to see us after 1 year! My tears just came flowing out of my @_@, I was so paiseh and kept my back at the camera and all my friends. I was ok after a few mins lar, also miss my baby alot & sad that he will be missing in the photos.

After the photo-taking session, Weekian came to fetch Eve, Ys and Peiwen. They were too tired to stay. Erma, yw and Victoria had to leave too, but before that, we went upstairs to exchange our bday gifts! I was very excited to pass them their gifts cos I thought it was very suitable for them. I knew Erma would like the gifts haha (Hope I am not wrong), and the perfume I gave yw is one that I like alot too!

Hock, XX, Grevin, Kz and Yuan came at last around 12am. I thought they were not coming anymore. Sat around and catch up together..really long time since we last did that. Hock really plans his life alot..really know wat he's doing. Kz put on braces, same as Jason. Haha..and they took a pic tog too. Cool~ :P

All of them went home around 3am except for Yuan, Jason and Waner. Yuan still managed to tahan until around 4 something before going home cos he going to work the following day. Then, waner, me and Jason just laid down to chat until we dozed off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Jason, my dad and myself woke up ard 12pm! The others went to buy breakfast for us. We took a long time to get outta bed and wash up lor! We were just soooo tired!!!

After breakfast, we also took a long time to decide wat to do. WAner had to go to work around 7pm, so she went cycling with my parents while the rest of us made use of the free tix to 'Wild Wild Wet'. Jiayi came back from UK! She even came all the way to Downtown East just to pass me my bday present she shared with Joanne! We only managed to talk awhile before she left for home again becos my siblings were also waiting for me to go 'Wild Wild Wet'. We planned to meet up with some of the rest before she goes back too! She is so sweet. :D

It has been sooo long since I went to play those things. I have never went to 'Wild Wild Wet' before too, but there weren't much varieties inside..very limited. We played all the stations there except for the "sky rider" cos it looked really boliao and boring. The 2 stations we most enjoyed were the "Samsung Slidedown" & "Waterworks". We were playing like mad at the "Waterworks", acting like small children and running around lor! The "Samsund Slidedown" was SCARY! I sat with Jason and I was the one facing down. I SCReeeeamed like mad, very high-pitched too, when the float went down. I think I scared the hell outta Jason too! haha.. :P All of us were damn scared during that ride but the guys each went 2 rounds.

The "lazy pool" was not bad either. We each have a float and were rowing hysterically along the pool, trying to catch up with one another and "saboing" each other. Obviously me and my sis had a hard time and we were rowing really hard using our hands and arms (when we got home, we got muscle ache). OVerall it was a really fun day!

We went back to the Chalet and prepared ourselves for dinner at Sakura Buffet restaurant. Met Jess at Downtown East and we had a very full and fun dinner too. Really happy to have 2 of my good friends with me too. After dinner, we went to the Arcade. I was busily on the fone with my Baby. I guess I missed him alot and could only tok to him every night but not see him. So I was a bit fed up and moody that night when talkig to him. So sorry baby..

Anyway, we went back to the Chalet and my family was packing their stuff to leave the night. Alvin came and brought me flowers. After my family left, only Jess, Vin and me were left for the night. We got bery bored with noting to do. Jess kept watching TV!!! She is like a TV addict! She was watching the Crime show and got very engrossed. Vin and I were upstairs talking and looking at the photos, and when I suddenly shouted from upstairs, Jess got a shock and jumped! hahaha! Hmm.. Vin was not feeling well, guess he had fever so he was wrapped in blanket and in bed most of the time. The cup noodles that mum bought really useful cos they were both hungry.

Vin and I were very tired and didnt feel like watching the TV show, so we stayed in the room upstairs and played cards. Suddenly, Jess came running up to tell us there was a HUuuuUUgE cockroach which can fly somemore! When I went to take a look, it was really damn BIG and when it flew, I screamed like hell. I think Vin had no choice but to get rid of it, if not, both of us just wouldn't come downstairs and would be extremely paranoid! After awhile, he said the cockroach was gone! We took quite some time before going down with peace in mind. But suddenly, the disgusting creature appeared again and it was travelling really quick this time. Jess & I just hid in the room while there were noise downstairs. Finally, Vin said he killed the roach using his slipper! Eeew...Gross! Haha..it was really funny! After the show ended, we went upstairs to chat awhile until all of us dozed off on the bed.

The next morning, we packed our stuff and prepared to set off at 10.30am but it was raining heavily and we couldnt even get one step of our feet out of the chalet without getting drenched. We only checked out at around 11am when it rain was smaller. Took the shuttlebus and ate Mac at WhiteSands. Then, we took the MRT all the way home. On the way, Jess and I were talking nonstop and vin was listening to his Mp3 and slping. Very fast, we reached our destination. Vin sent me home and I acc him to see the doc. He was having high fever of 39 degrees celsius! He got himself 3 days MC to slack at home! haha..

Hm...this was all abt my 21st birthday! I guess I wrote alot of rubbish too..hehe..hope it wasnt too long-winded for u guys. I guess the pics will be uploaded here another day...too many very lazy and tired right now.

Btw, I went jogging for 3 consecutive days in the gym downstairs! Really gotta slim down leh..haiz...so many ppl say I gained weight! very sad..:(

Today I still went to eat Sakae Sushi Buffet with Collin. He was having his long leave until 5th July. He treated me for my bday and then as usual, we talked alot of gossips lar. He is the only guy I know who likes to listen to gossips so much! haha..anyway, we were damn full and he acc me to walk home and he took the LRT home himself.

Ay.. I gtg slp liaoz..tmr will wake up late again..then hope i have the determination to go jog again even though I felt quite xin ku today.

Nites! hope it's 24th soon!





Photobucket


Yours truly
Photobucket

♥♥儀儀♥♥

DOB: 18061985

Photobucket

Checklist
♥♥ SLIM DOWN!!!
♥♥ Get OVER braces
♥♥ Tattoo
♥♥ NIKE limited edition shoes
♥♥ Pay increment & bonus



Messages





Links

Waner
Jonarie
ZiHui
Eve
Elsie
Michelle
Weiqiang
Weny
Weekian
Weiqi
Jiamin
Yanbing
XiaXue
思岑
AiWeii
Fanny
DIYSimplicity_LED


Archives

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
April 2010
July 2010
May 2011

Credits

designer: !ferris.WHEEL².♥
base codes: DancingSheep