Photobucket
~*Failed???*~
Friday, June 23, 2006 7:37:00 PM

~*Failed???*~

NUH did not call me about my interview outcome. Have I failed? Or have they decided to come to a conclusion only on Monday or over the weekend? Has the chain SMS caused me to be not selected for the job? Haiz...Polyclinic asked me to help out tomorrow and mon, but I told them I have something impt tomorrow and for mon, I cannot confirm becos I am still waiting for news from NUH. The impt thing of course is to see my Baby when he books out from camp.

Have u guys realised it's the 23rd? Although I know tmr will be 24th and I am very excited about it, but I forgot that today is our 2 months anniversary! haha! I wonder whether he forgot abt it as well.

Anyway, I dunno y my throat is feeling good and bad these few days. I have drank alot of water but my lips and throat is dry one min and ok the next. The reddish swollen look on the lips have turned into the dry extra skin and I have to apply loads of stuff to moisturize it. I have tried all kinds of stuff such as lip gloss, lip balm, bonjela and olive oil. -_-"
It seems like nothing helps..hehe maybe I need something else...

Well, I read from Baby's ex's blog recently that she still misses him somehow and will think of him when she is travelling. She will tell herself not to think of him and think of her friends or someone else. Baby really treated her very very well when they were together, I wonder whether he will treat me as well or even better! heh~

I went gym again but my legs feel more aches today but I dunno y. Maybe too strenous on my muscles alrdy. I groomed myself too, to prepare when Baby sees me. Haha I know although he might not really see the difference but I just feel better and fresh! Have u girls used the Veet to remove the leg hair or arm hair or underarms hair ? The instructions states that the MAX we can leave the cream on is 10mins and NOT more. I dunno what will happen after the 10 mins but the cream will dry up as time passes. I tried scraping the hair after a while and the cream has alrdy started drying up, I got very impatient and scraped like mad but the hair didnt come off easily like they mentioned i the commercials! Scraped and scraped and washed like mad, most of the hair came off but leaving some patches of short hair..so UGLY! haha..
Luckily I only tried it on one leg first and I still resumed to using the shaver to remove the hair on my other leg.
I also pressed my dark heads and trimmed my eyebrow..haha I know I am exaggerating. As if I am attending a royal dinner or my own wedding dinner!

Currently I am waiting for Mum to buy dinner home. Damn hungry....

Adios~!


Photobucket


Yours truly
Photobucket

♥♥儀儀♥♥

DOB: 18061985

Photobucket

Checklist
♥♥ SLIM DOWN!!!
♥♥ Get OVER braces
♥♥ Tattoo
♥♥ NIKE limited edition shoes
♥♥ Pay increment & bonus



Messages





Links

Waner
Jonarie
ZiHui
Eve
Elsie
Michelle
Weiqiang
Weny
Weekian
Weiqi
Jiamin
Yanbing
XiaXue
思岑
AiWeii
Fanny
DIYSimplicity_LED


Archives

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
April 2010
July 2010
May 2011

Credits

designer: !ferris.WHEEL².♥
base codes: DancingSheep