Photobucket
~*Day out with Joel, Herwin and Victor*~
Friday, June 16, 2006 2:14:00 AM

~*Day out with Joel, Herwin and Victor*~

Met Joel at Ps today cos he is going back to KL very soon. He was sooo late cos he took the wrong side and ended up at Changi Airport! I had to shop awhile until he came..but nevermind la cos I managed to get yunwen's birthday present!
When he finally reached, I saw his friend beside him whom I didnt know. He brought his friend who came back from the States and he's called Victor. Later on I found out that this is the guy they ever mentioned to me before that they are v v good buddies in pri school! He is born in Taiwan but came to Singapore study then went to the States to study. Haha..He very funny cos he very blur wan and he LOVES hiphop! He wore a SUPER big black singlet and a super BAGGY jeans..and he can really SWEAT! Just walk a while and he is sweating all over..and somemore he is in that singlet! HE says the weather is too hot and he is not used to the humidity here..haha

Joel treated me Sakae Sushi but we went to the Dine in @ Sakae at PS. It was the first time I went there..the atmosphere was not bad..quite "class"..but actually still the same lar..
Was quite full after that and we went shopping at PS and Heeren. Joel easily got himself a shirt at PS and some accessories from Heeren. Victor was looking for formal wear to attend his sister's wedding dinner but all he was interested were hiphop styles .. which his father would definitely disapprove. I heard he is very strict with him on that..
I got a top from Chaos as a birthday gift from Joel..haha..it was quite nice lar..but i think more appropriate to go clubbing or go out to town that kind. I think my baby wil like it! :P

Then, we went to TPY to meet Herwin's dad cos he would be driving us to pick Herwin up at his camp @ Jurong. Ok..he is very "king" lor..haiz..
We headed to his house and waited for him to bath and get ready before going out for dinner at Bedok. All of us were famished lor..waiting for him..he was taking all his time!!

Ate alot alot for dinner..they ordered so many things..fried chicken wings, fried hokkien mee, fried oysters, ba chor mee, stingray, nasi lemak..err..I was damn full. By the time I finished eating, I was preparing my hp for Baby's call. hehe.. he said he called me twice but I didnt pick up..oops. I guess the place was too noisy ba but i really took out my hp and put it at my lap.

Anyway, I was very happy haha (as always)... hm..while I tok to him, they also never disturb me..I guess they can understand lar :) Baby's cough still haven recover and I think tmr he got the fitness test, dunno whether he can run leh..hai...why go into the camp always cough de?
I have to buy tea for him to drink when I see him.

After the dinner, we went to play pool and on the way, there was a cat suddenly by the road and HErwin braked so sudden and I wasnt putting on my seat belt also lar. I like "crashed" forward and knocked my knee lor..thanks Herwin for the bruise lar.. -_-"
It is still hurting now lor .. :P

We played pool a while.The first table they took was damn lousy due to the location cos there were obstructions all around the table and the queue will hit either the walls or the railings! I got so irritated and we changed table lor but only after one game, the place was closing! Lousy!
Oh ya...Herwin's gf (Yolandar) came also. Hmm I tot she was very "cool", "cold" and "dao" before I met her. But it happens that she isn't and she is actually very cute and blur also..can also see she loves Herwin alot alot lar.

Hmm..we went to eat supper somewhere (i dunno where lar..all at the east area). I was tooooo full so I only ordered the milk tea which they said was very nice. I cannot even finish that and I cannot believe how they can eat again! ahha..esp Herwin lor..-_-""
Then, we went to where Joel and Victor were staying temporarily cos they had to pack their stuff and go overnight at Herwin's place.

Finally, they sent me home..haiz..I was sooo tired alrdy lor..Home sweet home now..gonna slp soon cos tomorrow still have to wake up around 10am to go sing Ktv with my sister! hehe..then I think I should be going Fareast to the salon cos I got so fed up with my hair today! I dunno how to style it properly and its damn messy lor! Haiz..and bery frizzy..I have to let them make again before my birthday. Oh and I have to get some stuff too..

Hmm..we took some photos today too..but too late and lazy and tired to upload now..shall upload again soon..maybe tomorrow ba...

Nightie night!!


Photobucket


Yours truly
Photobucket

♥♥儀儀♥♥

DOB: 18061985

Photobucket

Checklist
♥♥ SLIM DOWN!!!
♥♥ Get OVER braces
♥♥ Tattoo
♥♥ NIKE limited edition shoes
♥♥ Pay increment & bonus



Messages





Links

Waner
Jonarie
ZiHui
Eve
Elsie
Michelle
Weiqiang
Weny
Weekian
Weiqi
Jiamin
Yanbing
XiaXue
思岑
AiWeii
Fanny
DIYSimplicity_LED


Archives

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
April 2010
July 2010
May 2011

Credits

designer: !ferris.WHEEL².♥
base codes: DancingSheep