I have sent in my resignation letter the moment I went back to work.
I have finally managed to resign and my last day of service with them will be on 1st June 2006.
I cannot wait! I am serving my notice now... I think it will be very fast because it is already the second week of May. Somemore there is a public holiday next Friday.
I am sure I will still take some leaves in this month because really not much mood. I always have the thinking that I am leaving but yet I stil have to care so much about those "shit" work, candidates, colleagues and clients that pisses me off!
Anyway, I think all of them know about my resignation. Heng they didnt question much. I actually lied in the reason cos I mentioned that it is due to my successful application to the University.
However, I didnt get into NTU. As for NUS, I have not received any news from them yet.
It was rather disappointing when I got the letter from NTU. I was so excited to see it and didnt dare to open at that moment. Haiz...nvm, will try again next year if I also cannot get into NUS.
Or maybe I will apply other parttime courses and find another job after my birthday.
EH..I know I had enough shopping at Bangkok, BUT I still bought a shorts at Junction 8 yesterday! Omg~ very jialat right? Shouldnt be spending so much money! I think am going to shop for gifts this weekend for my Mum and some friends.
Gotta go slp...it's really late and that Kun say wanna msg me never msg...:()
