Photobucket
~*Our 1st Month Anniversary - 23/5/2006*~
Thursday, May 25, 2006 1:04:00 AM

~*Our 1st Month Anniversary - 23/5/2006*~

I really enjoyed our 1 month Anni. on Tuesday. Both Baby & I took leave to make preparations and spend time together that day. The night before, I was busy with the last minute touch of the card I wanted to give him. He woke up early on Tues, and went out quite early. I wondered why he needed to go out so early..hmm but I think he mentioned later on that he went to look for something but to no avail.

As for myself, I woke up in the afternoon and cooked maggie mee. Heeh..watched the VCD Taiwan love story drama...until around 2.30pm then I started preparing. Can u imagine?! I started to makeup and everything from 2.30pm until 6.30pm! hahah...It was the longest makeup session I ever had! Baby picked me up at 6.30pm punctually, and we took a cab down to ^Giraffe restaurant & bar^. He was wearing a green striped shirt which looked really nice on him! He also mentioned I look pretty that day..haha by the way, he always likes to say that everytime we meet.-_- Hehe..:D


The restaurant was really nice, the ambience was good and romantic. A nice and good place to chill out. It was 2-storey high, with aircon area and outdoor area. Initially we chose to sit indoors bt the aircon was really too cold until we had to shift to outdoor. However, it slowly felt really hot especially after eating our food! Oh talking about the food, it was quite delicious and filling...Hmm ..maybe can consider going there again once in a while.

We strolled to Paragon after dinner & sat down at a bench to exchange our gifts! It was the most exciting part of the evening! I was the one to give him the card first, and I have to say I am proud of my card. Hehe..also glad that he seems to like it alot and appreciate it which is MOST IMPORTANT! I don't think I have ever made such a nice card for anyone in my whole life yet. I gave him a G-shock watch to go through army life of 2 years with him. I know he will need an army watch which is durable, anti-shock, water-resistant and mud-resistant, esp since he is going to train under Commando. I was relieved he quite like the watch as well..because initially I was very worried as he mentioned he did not really fancy digital watches. I wanted to buy another watch from Fossil at first, but then I guess he will need to buy another durable watch for army later on even though I give him the nice stylish and cool watch from Fossil. I will get him another nice watch when he ORD ba!

Then, it was his turn to give me the gifts. He also did the card himself and it was filled with lotsa pics of us. It was very sweet of him and I know he had put in the effort to make it. It isnt easy for guys to handmake stuff I know..:D There were also little red cushion hearts inside the card..:) Then, he passed me a gift box and when I opened the lid, I saw our card-sized photo. When I lifted the photo, I saw a box with the word "Swarovski" and I was shocked! I cannot believe he actually went to buy that! It must have costed quite a lot..I was very happy but I do not want him to spend so much money also. The box was filled with paper shreds & I didnt think much about the big box which was used to keep the swarovski earrings.

We had wanted to take neoprint at Heeren but my cracked lips was too ugly and we were rushing for time. So we decided to give it a miss this time round and headed towards Paragon to eat a slice of cake as celebration at BakerzIn. As usual, they do not have strawberry shortcake anymore and we ordered Tiramisu (which was as yummy) instead.

He asked me whether I know wat he will be giving me for my 21st birthday, and if I get it correct, I will be rewarded. Hm... I could not think of anything which I am very sure of except for the handphone chain which I had wanted to buy from Mu'ee but he told me not to buy as he will be buying for me. So, I guessed that and I got it right! He told me I will have my reward now and it is inside my present. ... I was very very blur at that moment and couldnt figure out wat he was trying to say when he kept asking me to look at the present. -_-"
He is soooo cute..haha..Ok, so I was expecting to see the handphone chain under the first layer of paper shreds and was eager to see which design and colour he actually bought.
When I flipped up the paper, I saw......... a mobile phone......Panasonic VS6 in MAroon with the purple handphone chain attached to it..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My first reaction was to gasp and then asked him "WHY???!?!" I was dumbfounded and tears were alrdy at the brim of my @_@. Hehe..he told me not to say anything but just eat the cake...Haiz...I cannot believe he went to get me my so-called DREAM phone at the moment. :D I was just thinking about how I am going to get it the day before and now.....haiz..so happy and soooo touched. He actually started saving months before...before we got together...when we were just friends...LOve ya Baby! BUt I was also very worried about his expenses..I know he isnt getting alot alot of income...so he shouldnt spend sooo much and had to take cab here and there from my house... had to pay for the fun when we went out..etc.

I am glad my watch is gonna acc him for the 2 years in NS and his phone is gonna acc me for 2 years when he is in army..:D

After BakerzIn, we went to chill a awhile at Balcony bar. I treated the drinks and we bought one jug of Whiskey Dry, which wasnt really as nice as other places. We had to rush for the transport at 11pm and it was alrdy 10pm that time. So, we played games to finish the drink faster. Hmm..the day was really great! Love my baby so much!



Take a Look at the card I made!!!

My PRESENTS!!!

Thanks AGain baby!


Photobucket


Yours truly
Photobucket

♥♥儀儀♥♥

DOB: 18061985

Photobucket

Checklist
♥♥ SLIM DOWN!!!
♥♥ Get OVER braces
♥♥ Tattoo
♥♥ NIKE limited edition shoes
♥♥ Pay increment & bonus



Messages





Links

Waner
Jonarie
ZiHui
Eve
Elsie
Michelle
Weiqiang
Weny
Weekian
Weiqi
Jiamin
Yanbing
XiaXue
思岑
AiWeii
Fanny
DIYSimplicity_LED


Archives

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
April 2010
July 2010
May 2011

Credits

designer: !ferris.WHEEL².♥
base codes: DancingSheep