I knew there will be the "relapse" happening to Baby's Ex. I was just talking about it with Xiaoyun a few hours ago & it really happened. Haha..like what my Baby said, my words are always so true.
Although I expected it, I didn't know it will be so soon ... haha the peaceful days will not last..as always. Not that I do not trust him, I completely trust him now.. but there is always a small possibility for things to go wrong and for people to make mistakes. So, if that very very tiny percentage happens, things are going to be very bad.
Hmm..I think I am thinking too much..but he is going into NS, it is a very sad thing when I think about it. I am happy that I am leaving this company, but at the same time sad cos' it means I have lesser time to spend with him.
Anyway, his grandfather passed away on Saturday. I went to the funeral last night and today (but today with Xiaoyun). He was very free yesterday, so he had the time to acc me the whole time, but today they have the ritual, so I was talking to xiaoyun for the few hours. Learnt that she is actually with her current bf for at least 3 years! I thought only 1 year plus... and he is 8 years older than her. Somemore he is a Chef, and they knew each other when she was working as a Waitress after her 'O' Levels. It is so sweeeet...but of course, there are also the sad times that she elaborated to me, and I really think she loves him a lot and that she is a very good and forgiving gf.
Her bf is currently working in Korea and will be there for at least 1 year. They will only get to see each other every 6 months. Thinking about it, she is much more worse than me..haha and that is what she told me to think about when I miss Baby when he is in NS.
Tomorrow is only Wed, why is the time so slow ? I realised I still have 5.5 days of leaves left...might be offsetting them so that I can leave earlier. I guess I gotta slp already... my right eyelid has been jumping for 3 consecutive days!!!
Soooo tired...have not been able to wake up earli for work..my mama also say me..:(
I also have gastric today...until just now..Wanted to eat gastric pills but am feeling much better now.
Oh ya, gotta msg Waner see whether she can meet me after work tomorrow so that I can pass her her stuff. I will also need to go buy presents for a few more ppl...
Aahh! I was thinking what I have to give Baby on 23rd May!...My brain cells are dying!!!
GoOdNght ~!~!!! :D
