Photobucket
~*All Excited*~
Monday, May 29, 2006 12:38:00 PM

~*All Excited*~

Just in a few hours, I will be spending 3 days with Baby! We are going on a "holiday" to chill out, hang out, relax and have fun. I am all prepared now but Baby has to go for a last minute meeting for his IT show, so I have to wait for the time to pass before setting out to meet him for lunch. Talking about lunch, I am damn damn hungry right now, think have to go get something in my stomach before it starts to secrete the gastric juices.

I'm gonna eat Sushi for dinner tmr night! Hehe..luckily I am still in time to use the coupon for Suki Sushi, which is only applicable until 31st May! I know..I am a Sushi Lover. :P And my poor Baby have to love Sushi as well..:P
I know the 3 days will be over pretty soon before I know it..then it's time for him to enlist.
Hmm..Well, we haven't even started so I won't think so much yet. This 3 days gonna be memorable!

I just received an SMS from Sherry saying that it is very different without me at Jobline. Heh~ Poor her... I know it is very hard when someone close to you during work leaves you alone there! Especially in that company..gonna be very jialat until u adjust to it.

Anyway, I watched X-men with Sis, Jerry and Baby on Sat night. It was soooo Hot that show that the tickets were almost sold out hours ago. So we ended up watching 12am show at yishun, which was quite crowded as well. I feel that the previous episode was nicer... I dun like it when Jean Grey killed Cyclops and Professor-X! How can that be ??? :P I think most ppl also felt the previous one was nicer ba.

I think I have to go get ready to leave...have to go bite on something le...:P

Tata guys~!

P.S : Please let me know if you are coming to my Bday Chalet at Pasir Ris Costa sands on the 17th June (Sat) and whether you are staying overnight until the 18th. Anyone who can stay until 19th also lemme know..haha cos I MIGHT be the only one checking out...if not, I will ask my Sis and Jerry to acc me.


Photobucket


Yours truly
Photobucket

♥♥儀儀♥♥

DOB: 18061985

Photobucket

Checklist
♥♥ SLIM DOWN!!!
♥♥ Get OVER braces
♥♥ Tattoo
♥♥ NIKE limited edition shoes
♥♥ Pay increment & bonus



Messages





Links

Waner
Jonarie
ZiHui
Eve
Elsie
Michelle
Weiqiang
Weny
Weekian
Weiqi
Jiamin
Yanbing
XiaXue
思岑
AiWeii
Fanny
DIYSimplicity_LED


Archives

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
April 2010
July 2010
May 2011

Credits

designer: !ferris.WHEEL².♥
base codes: DancingSheep