I stayed home for this weekend..am I a good girl this week? I sure am ya? :P
Slept real early last night cos there was nothing to do. My parents were playing mahjong with my relatives..I think I was the one who slept earliest in the family.
Woke up around 10.30am and went Kbox with Sis. The lunch set really tasted very delicious and we were also quite full. We had fun singing..very funny also cos when it was time to leave, the waiter actually came to call us twice! We just nodded our heads but stayed in the room to sing a few more songs. When I was singing the last song, which was a slow and sad song by Liang Jing Ru, we were so scared the waiter is going to come and warn us again. Although I was singing the slow and sad song, my heart was anxious and my sis was like "praying" the song to end faster. -_-" I dunno why but we ended up laughing madly until I couldn't continue singing.
My parents came to fetch us home & I was sooo tired and so lazy, nothing to do. Fell aslp on my bed until 7.30pm. Woke up and watched the Campus Superstar til 11pm. Dinner was damn shiok also...the fishball soup very nice and the chilli super spicy...I ate icecream after that..felt very fattening too. Haha!
Well, it is Monday again..and another new girl is coming....Ya...I know......
Well, it will be trained by Sf, so I thik she will stay a bit longer as compared if she is trained by Malisa lar. Ya..oke...
I am not slpy leh...haiz slept too much liao this weekend. haha..but good also lar, long time never slp so much liao.
Mum asked me to go for the tummy treatment at "Theresa" cos she got the voucher. Think will be going this coming Sat at Clementi ba. Jess might be asking me out this weekend too..very long never meet her. We always have lots to talk about whenever we meet..haha:D
I also need to save this month, for the trip to bangkok this end month..haha gotta buy lotsa things!I cant wait!!!
