Guess what? It is now 6.00am in the morning & I just came back from ^Zouk^. Surprising but ya, it was my first visit there. Everyone was like, "Oh my god..how come you have never been to ^Zouk^? Anywhere else I can understand and believe u never go before, but ZOUK!?!??"...okok, ya so now I finally went okie?
I went with Jess and 2 of her other friends. Anyway, all three of us except for Jess, were meeting for the first time only. Both of them are 26 years old, a malay guy (Yan) she knew when she worked as a waitress & a lady (Magdelene) she knew in Zouk when both of them ran into the same cubicle to vomit! haha..really a funny way to know each other but it's FATE! :D
Good that both of them were friendly and we talked easily too.
Guess I made another 2 friends thanks to Jess.
The crowd was surprisingly small although it is a public holiday the following day. We slacked from around 11pm until 2am before we headed to the dancefloor all the way til it closed, going in between Zouk and Phuture. I "lost" my 2 standard drinks lor!!! COs I left the coupons in the toilet and when I went back, they were GONE! It was really quick okie ? :(
Anyway, I am very very exhausted and tired right now because I didnt go home after work. I went to Jess' house for dinner and changed into her clothes..haha I was thinking how am I gonna fit into her clothes!!!?! She is soooo damn petite and thin! -_- FInally we found an outfit lar..not too bad..short skirt..i think i look a bit fat lar..but nvm lar..no choice liao. I ate dinner at her place too..haha her mum was talking to me nonstop while Jess was taking a shower. When she came out, she kinda "rescued" me. I used her cosmetics and did some makeup before we went to take bus.
Phew...I think I will still go Zouk again the next time but not so soon lar. And I will go on a Wed ... but a bit difficult cos i have to work the following day.
Jess and I will be going to Gotham on Sat also..hehe hopefully nothing crops up! We will watch movie and have dinner before that too..hmm..miss going out with her. So many things to talk about..and I will always always laugh like hell when I meet her. I feel so jialat because my ulcer is really very very painful when I saw her..becos I kept smiling and laughing!!!!
I hope it will recover by Saturday..
After this week have to save money already..cannot spend too much!!! Hmm...so happening my this weekend..Sunday maybe wanna sun tan also. Haha my skin on the chest area is peeling now from the last sun tan..-_- Slow reaction sia~
I need to get my slp already....headache ar..eyes very very tired...and there is 1 HUUuuuuUUgggeEeee pimple at the corner of my face! Think I will DESTROY it tomorrow!
Ciaoz~!...Zzzzz........
