I started the day being unable to log into my office program. I logged in and logged out, restart the computer a few times, and even got some help from SF. Cecilia was on MC AGAIN, and of course SF was kinda pissed. I used her PC first and though I could just use it for the whole day today. However, Boss fixed my com when he came in to work at 10am and I had to shift back BESIDE HIM! Hmmph~
My candidate backed out of an interview again and that client actually called to give me a lecture. -_-" I know I know, I didnt manage my candidate well and such incidents will reflect badly on me...I know.....WTH! Haiz..I found out later that the candidate did not turn up cos she overslept!!! ARrrr! I was very angry at her lor...but she was then being offered by my other client at the same time! Ok...then I couldnt get angry at her already..haiz...:(
I got no mood alrdy lor..then later the other client who offered her the job "attitude" lor! I sent her an email asking some info before we proceed with the documentations and she didnt reply! LAter on , she sent an offer email to Malisa indicating the info I asked in my previous email to her. I dunno why later on she saw that email and replied asking me to refer to malisa. Malisa later told me that the client wasnt happy about the email cos I was asking abt the info after she already gave it to us!!! WTH! I sent to her much earlier lor!! Anyway, I think it is because Malisa was the one who kept the email too long and send it to me too late...haiz..nvm...I already left bad impression for the client.
Later on, my another candidate rejected another offer!! agghh~! Idiotic!!! haiz...then I had to continue to work on that position, which is TOUGH!
I dunno why lar, just too pekcek..like shoulder alot of blame!..Then my eyes got teary that I had to leave the office awhile and decided to make a phone call to Kun. I talked halfway and was about to go into the details when my batt went FLAT! FLAT OKIE?!?!?! BLoody HelL~!
I couldn't control myself lar...haha then I went back to work and the moment I reached my desk, SF told me she need me to do something. So pekcek lor..haiz..then I was typing, tears just rolled down haha..but boss was beside so I had to quickly wiped it off.
I know I am silly lar...haiz...:(
Well, met Kun after work and went to tAka and bought alot of junk food. Really bought alot alot of different food...and now I am having slight stomachache..haha I know it will be out tomorrow morning lar. OOps~! Such a waste of food right ?hah :D
Well, he made me happier today lar..hmm I know he always tries hard..thanks Kun!
Have to go slp lor..very very tired ar..haiz..hope it will be a good day tomorrow.
P.S : Amanda, going Gotham this sat ? I know you are partying this Wed too..so if you are too tired, it is okie!
