Phew~~~ I am soooo exhausted this weekend. I have enough fun already..next week gonna do something "lighter".
Met up with Jess at Fareast around 8.30pm & went shopping for around 1 hour plus. I didnt wanan buy anything before my trip to Bangkok BUT I bought a top and a dress! Omg~ Haiz..and it costs me a total of $90! Haiz..this MUST be the last thing I buy before I go Bangkok!
The dress is very cute lor and the material very nice comfy also. The top is from PhtureState..very sexy and I dun have such a top before ma..haha think will seldom wear also lar. Go chiong then wear...
We headed to Gotham penthouse..I dunno why did I got lost even though I went before lor! This time is even worse cos we turned the wrong way once we got out of the control station. I got mixed up cos when I wanna go Central Mall find waner, I have to turn right. But Clarke Quay should turn left. SO we walked for about almost 30 minutes before we got the correct exit! haha..all because of me lar..Jess said she didnt tell me cos she trusted my sense of direction! hahah..:P
We were having so much fun talking about everything from sec school too now..very funny stuff lar..haiz..miss those days again! haha..:D
The crowd was pathetic as ever lar..haha but we were only there to chill and chat. Hmm..the place was rather cold lor..we got to drink free flow..but like she said, FREE stuff are bad!!!
I began to drink and drink at a very fast pace..a bit high liao then tot the free flow ending at 12am instead of 1am. We just chat and drank glass by glass lor... until I threw up my sushi dinner on the BAR TABLE!!!!! Aagghh~!!! I know one of the bartender stuck a lemon into my mouth before I threw up the next second! Jess just came back from the ladies when that happened and she got a Shock! I threw up on the floor also lor..haiz soooo paiseh~!!! very embarassing lor...Haiz..esp when the bartender Rahmat actually remembered me...:( The ppl across the bar also saw..
Jess dragged me to the ladies where I threw up even more in the toilet bowl..I could see the bits and pieces of sushi lor..yucks!!!! Gross right!??!? -_-
Then I rested at the corridor and rested my head on the table while Jess went to take our bags and also a glass of plain water. I remembered a guy called Sidd came over to me when I was alone sitting there..and asked me whether I'm Ok. He said he could see me across the bar!!! haiz..omg~! No face to go that place again lar..:(
Rahmat gave me his no. and wanted me to send him the photos Amanda and me took with him the previous time. I must say he really has very very good memory. I hope his colleagues were not pissed off by me cos he had to clean my puke! EEww..~ I so paiseh lor..and apologised about wat happened but he said he has seen it all the time and I looked kinda cute when I was drunk..wahha~
Jess was very disgusted by my puking lar..she dragged me out to breathe some fresh air along the river and we sat on the stairs. I was throwing up saliva and water and she went to the river to puke also hahaa! All thanks to me! -_-
I was soooo tired and headache so I lied on the ground lor...there were two angmohs who came over to ask whether I was alright too. Jess just told them I am ok and everything...they went off but came back later to ask us whether we would like to go for a dance! Omg..I am dying alrdy...still wan me to dance..later I throw up all over him then he know! Jess got tired of telling the guys I'm oki..haha so she said we better leave and go to her place for a rest first.
We took a cab and she told the uncle not to jerk too much. Handed me a plastic bag and I threw up AGAIn halfway into the plastic bag lar...the sound of the puke into the bag really turned JEss off hahah. I was finally feeling much better after we alighted at her place. We sat down at a bench first and she went to throw up ...haha..so funny lor...the 2 of us jialat wan!
When we got to her house, she gave me a hot milo and I dunno when did I fell aslp lar and the next moment when I woke up, I was lying comfortably on her sofa with pillows under my head. She realli took such great care of me lor..really grateful and thankful to her. Later on, she walked me down and I took a cab home and reached home ard 8.15am. Nobody was awake yet so I quickly took a shower and blow dry my hair and went to Zzzz around 9am. I had a terrible time falling aslp..headache ar...then a bit wobbly legs also..ahha..Finally got to slp til around 1pm before I woke up to have CURRY!!! yummy~! I dunno why my tummy feels wierd now...just now went toilet then now got slight gastric pain also..Aahh..nvm later still have curry for dinner~!! :D
I will not be going drinking for some time..realli a bit scared ar..and so paiseh lor..haha but at least I got this experience before. Quite funny lar..Hmm..Jess was v worried about me lor..thanks girl~! Love ya leh..muacks~! :D
At the same time, Kun was partying at Liquid Room. I was mad at him lar..until now also..well nvm..long story...sianz...
Ciaoz friends..~! I have to prepare a list of things I would like to buy during the thai trip.
I have to go make present for JEss' 21st bday too ..haiz initially wanted to buy her the Hugo Boss Pure Purple perfume, but another one of her friends have already told her she will be buying for her.
I already have plans about wat to give her but dunno whether I am able to make it ..
Hmm...before I end this entry, here's some pics we took..

**Outside ZOuk**

**Gotham's toilet1**





** At the locker place **

**Jess' Lousy aiming**
