SO many of my friends will be having their 21st birthday this year...gonna be spending money on presents the whole year, including festive seasons or special occasions,etc.
So happy that my chalet has been confirmed got my 21st birthday! It will be in Costa Sands Pasir Ris..hehe all thanks to Alvin's sister. I will have to write out a name list on the ppl to invite. I feel like inviting soooooo many ppl.. but i know i have to have limitations lar. I also wanna cater buffet..so have to see how, really broke man.
SAturday going to Hp's house for wedding lunch..then at night going to Grevin's 21st bday party at Shin 8. Sooo happening this weekend..! :D
Dunno wat to buy for Grevin..maybe share with the others. Hmm.a bit surprised he never invite huihui.
I am so happy..cos i will be going to Thailand with my parents end of March ! Soooo long since I last went overseas! I am so poor thing right ?? I wanna go sight-seeing and shop like hell if possible lor! :D
I knocked off with Sherry today..Simin was on MC... haha Sherry and I went to have dinner at PS and then bought a tshirt for each of us including Simin. :D ALl the same designs but different colour!. Mickey Mouse tshirts!!! hehee..so sweet..:D We are gonna wear it tomorrow! hahaha..:D
Like a band..:P
When I told Simin, she said we were crazy..-_-"
Hmm..gonna go slp le..update another day...
Anyway, I am kinda affected by some issues lately..haiz..tkcare guys~
