I was to be Roy's date on his OCS Social Night on 25/3/2006. We had no idea what each other was wearing, so our plan initially was to meet up around 12pm and go shopping or @_@ at causeway point. He had to walk 28km the previous night, and had 50cents size of blisters on his feet!!! So, we ended up only meeting around 4.30pm @ my house busstop. I thought I was too overdressed and looked fat in my dress, and it was still early too, so we came upstairs again and sat down watched tv until it was around 5.30pm. He assured me again and again that I looked good in the dress haha...then my sis told me to be confident and I will look nice. haha! But i really looked quite dat in that dress cos it is PUFFY or FLUFFY in nature lar. Like a "balloon dress" if you can imagine.
We had to meet his friend at his house at Hillview and he drove us to the party. The place was at Tanjong Pagar MOX Bar & Cafe - The Bianco. The Bar & Cafe downstairs is a Gay pub..but their party was actually held upstairs at Bianco, which is a very cram place..too small..n very hot cos too many ppl. We met Hock haha..and he was surprised to see me! SO funny leh..
Roy had to intro me to his NS friends and his Sirs and I couldnt rmb their names and also their dates' names. Everyone was like "Hi, Nice to meet you ..haha yah."
I found a corner at the bar counter beside another couple, and the girl was really outgoing and LOUD. She kept talking to me and laughing so loudly that sometimes I just want her to shut up..ahha I kept looking ard and she will still talk to me...and i had to smile..:) I know I am bad lar..:P Someone trying to make me comfortable and yet...hmm...
After eating the dinner buffet, which was rather pathetic cos I didnt really eat lar..and there were sooo many food..I was too lazy to squeeze with the others, Roy & I decided to go have a walk outside. We went downstairs to the MOX cafe and the atmosphere was really nice. The place looks really warm and pretty...and the music was good..soothing and nice for chillin' out. We chat for a few hours and the GAY crowd started coming in and we were sitting on their reserved seats and had to leave.


Roy & me at the Gay pub









Finally, we left around 10pm and took the train to Dhoby Gaut to have supper. We walked and walked and chat until we reached some halal coffeeshop near my workplace. We ordered chicken rice, mee soto and rojak. So fattening lor..but he say he dun care..haha...
After supper, we walked all the way to Orchard and talked nonstop! I think we are two chatterbox lor..cannot stand ar!! hahha...Finally someone can beat me in talking. -_-"
By the time ard 3am or so, we were both rather shagged alrdy. So, he sent me home on a cab and went home. Hmm..after that night's outing with Roy after sooo many years, I really think he has changed in some ways. Has grown up..and is very gentlemen..:D
Also got to know some things about him which I never imagined. Haha I guess my impression of him was still his secondary school days, that small and petite cute little funny active boy.
Guess we'll have another outing next time!
