Heard that something BIG happened in the office today, and yet I only got to know about it after work..haha..I know I am a very KPO girl.
There had been a big quarrel or arguement between Simon, MAlisa and MAy! (The 3 HIGHEST rank in office). Malisa was "aimed" throughout the whole thing, and she was damn angry with everything and stomped out of the office real early today. I know it was not totally her fault but I still feel a little bit happy due to the fact that she used to scold or reprimand us so sternly and unreasonably and expect us to be able to handle with grace. *puke* :P
Simin has decided to reprint her letter and send it in tomorrow...I dunno whether she'll do it because they will all be in a bad mood after today's arguement.
I met Kun after work at my workplace and went to eat at the IOI plaza. He ar...exams still dun wanna concentrate to study...-_-"
After that, we took 190 and when the bus passed Bt Panjang Plaza, we decided to alight and have a seat in Starbucks. I just need to get home by 10.30pm to watch my "America's next Top Model". I saw my 2 Primary school friends there (Wan Jun & Zhi Qin)! I was very sure it was Wan Jun but could not confirm it was Zhi qin. Haha..even msg Eve to tell her lor...I happen to have zhiqin's no., so I sms him but no response from him so I thought it wasn't him. He might be in NS now...
But he replied to ask me who am I when I was on the way home...haha..he didnt see me in Starbucks!! Eeww..we were sooo close and there really weren't many ppl there lor! -__-.
Didnt expect to @_@ them after so many years.. Wan Jun still as pretty as every, or I shuld say PRETTIER! SLlm also!! And ok yes, zhiqin is taller now..:X I thought they were an item ..haha but he told me not to be mistaken and they are very very good friends.
Well, have to go ZZzz...I bought 8 days again and took part in some more contests. Hopefully I'll win more and treat my friends haha! :D
Note : Mr Angel, how have you been ?
